Platform: PS4, Xbox One
Order: Amazon.com - PS4 | Xbox One
Price: $34.99

3243f75983f9fbe78e587dbbc9237499_875_492_Q80.jpg

Attachments

• 81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 198
Limbo may not seem too special today, but back when it was first released it was very unique IMO. I'd still really recommend checking out the full game though, because you haven't even begun to experience it with the short demo.

Inside is incredibly weird mate... it gets weirder the further you get lol. I won't say anything else about it in case I spoil anything, but I will say this... it was my favourite game of last year. ;)

I remember when limbo first came out and I really wanted to play it but forgot about it and I get what you mean, I know I would of loved it 7 years ago but it was still cool and I've always been intrigued so I'll most likely download it at some point and makes sense to get the limbo/ inside bundle

But inside, that's a proper bit of me, glad to hear it gets weirder, you know I like all that (I found that little nightmares gets weirder and I just want to know more - especially with a certain thing you might not notice which is why I recommended watching the Easter egg video after you play it)

I just loved the way inside looked and I have to get it because I was really enjoying that and want to see where it goes. The style they have gone for is very effective. Little creepy no face boy and the people looking for him that look like they have masks that are their faces! Strange

Not sure when but I will 100% pick that up, need to buy the little nightmares DLC first

Have you played anymore yet? Dying to know what you think of it all when you complete it lol. Just wished it wasn't as short as it is :(

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon