泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:June 2017
WWA steelbook,limited 300 copies.

full

Last edited:
Looking forward to the beauty shots on this one.

However, I would like to see HDZeta update us on the likes of Suicide Squad and Sucker Punch before announcing new titles......

I second That, also didn't really like this movie as much as I wanted to

Make the GB Live by Night, :D I have not seen this so don't know if I will get it or not.

I also want to see what is going on with the previous releases planned some time ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Was this movie any good?

It wasn't nearly as bad as the critics made it out to be. It was for sure a step back for Affleck as a director, but I enjoyed the movie and had fun with it. It was a good gangster flick that didn't really bring anything new to the genre, but that doesn't make it a bad movie. Just not innovative.

This looks pretty good. The slipbox looks a little bland and the artwork doesn't grab my eye, but the lenticular card effect looks cool with the gun lowering and raising. Hope to see some live pics at some point.

Also totally fine with the WWA steel as it is so beautiful.

Not sure about this, looks like Ben Affleck-fest :whistle::rolleyes:.

@lgans316 movie is good as a one-timer, watchable, good, but maybe too long and it has boring sequences. If you are fan of mobster/mafia movies, then this is just an average in this sub-genre.

I pass on this one, don´t like the WWA steelbook much, and this silver label doesn´t make it any better imho.

Reactions: lgans316
Enough with the loose lenticulars already!! :banghead: They're literally pointless once you open the edition lol. I don't understand why HDZ insist on sticking with them. Lenti Magnets for the SteelBook or just a Lenticular Fullslip would be 1000x better IMO.

Apart from the above, package looks good once again but I've not seen the movie.. :sorry:

Movie was decent, not great by any means. I was leaning towards getting this but the mediocre and loose lenti makes me lean the other way.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz