泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:June 2017
WWA steelbook,limited 300 copies.

full

Last edited:
Just give the HDZETA boys a chance. I am sure they will be doing a GB.

To be fair to them I know how long it takes them to muster up some beauty shots so I can see why these are taking so long also

I joke!! I of course appreciate their time and participation here :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Ashish
There have apparently been a number of security issues with the hd site when putting in cc details. It came to light I think around the green mile release and was discussed in the forums etc

I've placed 3 orders direct so far and all have been absolutely fine :)

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Ooh now I don't know what to do now as I was hoping for a group buy but that does not seem to be happening
I did order la confidential from them with no problems but when I saw the treads of people having their card info stolen I didn't want to do it again (see green mile and mad max chrome threads) also in this thread people have had issues.

Shame no group buy as wouldn't be an issue

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Ooh now I don't know what to do now as I was hoping for a group buy but that does not seem to be happening
I did order la confidential from them with no problems but when I saw the treads of people having their card info stolen I didn't want to do it again (see green mile and mad max chrome threads) also in this thread people have had issues.

Shame no group buy as wouldn't be an issue

Yup. It's a shame that neither @wxlinkswd or @n3wk1d have been able to update us as to whether there would be a GB as the demand is there for it however I feel it is too late now.

The only annoying thing is the security fraud prevention measures because it is an overseas transaction in Asia. Once that is cleared it is as smooth as a boiled egg, lol

If anyone is getting a spare and happy to sell can you please let me know and I'll also put a note on the Hidef thread for 'I want.. "
thanks