泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:June 2017
WWA steelbook,limited 300 copies.

full

Last edited:
Maybe they are preparing to allocate some copies for GBs. If they don't I applaud HDZeta for showing the middle finger to GBs, and other retailers should take.a note of this.

Hey, how do you feel about group buys? I feel like I haven't ever seen you post your thoughts about them...

It's always pleasing to see your support for HDN :rolleyes:

To be honest mate, I loved the GBs in the good old days when the fee used to be very low and it made sense because the sites were not stable and GB felt like a godsend.

Over the past few months, HDN GBs are becoming expensive due to increase in fees. Fair enough that the site has to be run, and added fees will support site development and maintenance but as a buyer I have to pay more.

With Brexit and weak £, we in the UK are facing an inflation of around 20% when it comes to importing Steelbooks. So this plus added GB fees plus the fact that the retailer website are more stable, makes the GBs less attractive to me. Sorry if you guys feel differently but that's my opinion and it is hard to change it unless the fees come down or GB is absolutely the one and only way to securing a release.

I would rather visit p o £ n hub for free instead of going through the repetitive posts talking about s&x, b@@bs, showing cringe worthy gifs etc. Talking about value of things influences our buying decisions. Those with the money tree can skip reading them.

Alex's eBay listings are a great way to get HDzeta releases you might've missed out on (like this one). Several times I've been iffy on a release, the release pre-order sells out, the live pics go up (ooh! ahh!), and luckily, Alex's listings are there. His shipping is out of this world, too. Trumps even HDzeta's for single editions at least. Plus his prices are usually pretty fair and a lot cheaper than other sellers.

This might be the only premium release of this movie so I'm watching for live pics closely. Knowing 'Zeta it'll be awesome in person.