Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Live by Night (2017)

Genre: Drama, Crime

Director: Ben Affleck

Cast: Ben Affleck, Elle Fanning, Brendan Gleeson, Chris Messina, Sienna Miller, Zoe Saldana, Chris Cooper, Anthony Michael Hall, Titus Welliver, Derek Mears, Max Casella, Robert Glenister, Chris Sullivan, J.D. Evermore, Tom Virtue, Matthew Maher, Bruno Amato, Benny Ciaramello, Michael Mantell, Michael Chieffo, Andrew Bongiorno, Austin Swift, Mark Burzenski, Lucy Angelo, Larry Eudene, Lexie Roth, Kristen Annese, Katie O'Malley, John Bishop

Release: 2017-01-13

Plot: A story set in the Prohibition Era and centered around a group of individuals and their dealings in the world of organized crime.

If you would have told me 10 years ago that Ben Affleck would become an amazing Director, I would have laughed in your face.
But watching this trailer. MAN. Looks SO GOOD. He is killin' it again!!! Can't wait to see this.

I've loved everything Affleck has directed so far, and this looks to be no different. Looking forward to this, and also his take on Batman!
HELL YEAH! :woot: This is gonna be fu**ing awesome! :hungry: :notworthy: :cool: I've just seen the trailer this morning on my phone and I logged on to create a thread... but who am I thinking, I should've known @kaw would be the one to beat me to it (as always)! :rolleyes: :D :p

Seriously, I've enjoyed everything he's done since The Town! "Argo-f**k-yourself!" :hilarious:, I love that! Gone Girl :OMG: And he kicked ass as Batman! :batman: This is definitely on my must watch list! :thumbs:

If you would have told me 10 years ago that Ben Affleck would become an amazing Director, I would have laughed in your face.
But watching this trailer. MAN. Looks SO GOOD. He is killin' it again!!! Can't wait to see this.

Completely agree

Love all his directed films and this looks fantastic. Amazing cast too

**** knows where he's finding the time

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Wow

Think this is my most anticipated film for next year that's not marvel, Star Wars or monster related lol

Looks so damn good

And the great news is... its technically is a 2016 film! To qualify for the Oscars it has a limited release on Christmas Day so you can add this to your most anticipated film of THIS YEAR as well! haha. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo
And the great news is... its technically is a 2016 film! To qualify for the Oscars it has a limited release on Christmas Day so you can add this to your most anticipated film of THIS YEAR as well! haha. :p

Ha, one way to cheat the system.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
New Poster :photo:

livebynightposter2.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo
Shocked. This totally BOMBED at the box office this weekend.
I don't get it? This looked really good and I plan on seeing it as soon as I can.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database