Livearthpeace IRON MAN FAN CLUB AWARD

livearthpeace

Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
USA
Appreciate the time you are taking to check out my displays, autographs, Hot Toys and steels for thee one and only : Iron Man! :joy: PLEASE leave a THANKS. :thumbs:
Tony Stark Iron Man 3.jpg

Stark Prop Folders signed Stan Lee.jpg

Iron Man Steels.jpg

Iron Man Avengers.jpg

A Little Nite Trip!!!
A Little Trip At Nite!.jpg

Tony Stark MMS191.jpg

View attachment 127553
2 Great Kimchi Irom Man Steels
2 Kimchi Irom Man Steels.jpg

2 Kimchi Iron Man Backs.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection!
Love those figurines, but man those prices ...
It's hard to justify multiple copies of one movie to my girl, but I think she would go insane if I would order a figurine like that .... especially if I will tell her the price of it :)

Reactions: livearthpeace
Nice collection!
Love those figurines, but man those prices ...
It's hard to justify multiple copies of one movie to my girl, but I think she would go insane if I would order a figurine like that .... especially if I will tell her the price of it :)
I hearya! :LOL: They are now 50.-125 higher than the year I ordered the original Avengers set under my Marvel Avengers Collection. I'm done with any new figures unless they are new characters. Don't need two sets of Avengers! :D Maybe you could hint for one, your favorite, for your birthday this year! :cigar:

Last edited:
HDN members, BUMP! I want to share how appreciative I am to YOU: Asopp, tater, thesource7, brap88, Moros, justboy, loomed. RomanCH, Paulie and all the other anonymous HDNs who Thanked my Star War Collection and assisted me in receiving my HDN award!!! I would also like to thank AlcDcOr3 and Apollon for all their advice on how to set up my posts on the new site! :thumbs: Best in the days and years ahead as we celebrate our love of films. - liveathpeace