Livearthpeace MARVEL'S AVENGERS COLLECTION

livearthpeace

Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
USA
Appreciate the time you are taking to check out my displays of Hot Toys, autographs, props and steels. :)
Avengers Poster Signed by Stan Lee.jpg

Avengers Hot Toys Collection.jpg

Avenger Steels.jpg

Doctor Stranger Steelbook
Full Outside Cover of Doctor Strange Steel.jpg

Hawkeye.jpg

Fury, Hawkeye & Black Widow.jpg

Thor, Loki & Capt.jpg

Coulsen, Banner, Hulk, Iron Man.jpg

A Little Trip At Nite!.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome collection.. Great steels, and I love the hot toys. Hope you get your award soon:thumbs:
Appreciate your Thanks on my Avengers collection! :thumbs: They were my first Hot Toys and I had a great time displaying them. :) Would love to get my first HDN award soon as well> Best!!! ;)

Reactions: chunk
mr blue,
Thanks for taking to time to like my favorite collection. I'll take one of those as well! :rofl:
Am excited that I may receive at least one award this year - my first. Thanks for being a part of that. Have to chek out some of your collections now.
Best always, livearthpeace :happy:

Last edited:
HDN members, BUMP! I want to share how appreciative I am of YOU: x3ntaur, Asopp, marillion45, justboy, taher, vivablu, zoneism, PunkNinja, brap88, chunk, mr glu, crossbow, lomadu, RomanCH, and Raimi and all the other annonymous HDNs who Thanked my Marvel Avengers Collection and assisted me in receiving my second HDN award!!! :drool: I would also like to thank AlcDcOr3 and Apollon for all there advice on how to set up my posts on the new site! :thumbs: Best in the days and years ahead as we celebrate our love of films. - liveathpeace

Last edited: