Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta be honest and say that underwhelming is a nice way of putting it. Hope FA can go back to the drawing board and put some effort into it.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Well, that box is going to save me some money, very uneventful.....only thing that will peak my interest is something very special with it...not holding my breath.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I wonder what the 2nd disc consists of? Exclusive bonus material or 4K? Hopefully both, but the 4K option would be awesome if so!

Also fellow UK'ers, what are the chances of Brexit interfering with EU imports? I've been worrying about that for a while now.

If brexit really happened we'd be screwed in every conceivable manner; and postal delays and charges increasing would be the least of our worries. Happily, it won't come to that :naughty::happy:

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
LMAO :hilarious: DUDE! I'm dying here :rofl: Thanks for the laugh!

I see that FilmArena is making real headway on this release. Enough with the heads!:(
The floating head has been around since the inception of artworks. And it aint going nowhere.

This is the only time i'd refuse so many heads :naughty::p

Don't like that artwork at all. But since the boxset was never an option for me, I'll just wait for editions 4 and 5.
But in case of Logan, I must admit that none of the official movie posters/artworks is really convincing, either...

• Thanks
Reactions: Sampy
I don't get all the hate. It looks great to me!

Either you joking or you must explain what you like about that :coffee:. What is there to like about? It´s a boring black and white box with floating head and three claw marks (which could be at least a little bit interesting IF it was in actual colors and would be some depth and details in it, but not like that :rolleyes:). So yeah, this is beyond me what is there to like about. Explain. Now! :D (no offense of course)