Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well played FA, not just for getting WEA for a film such as this but also for making it infinitely better than the crap WWA version

Hmmm I quite like it

In honesty I'm a huge fan of the graphic novel style art so I'm 100% in for that anyway but I may consider this unless manta come up with something better

I do prefer a WEA FAC package (shame they don't do more) but my only issue is they don't always do it for me and it's really only worth sending 3 or 4 FAC editons for the price of shipping so I'd have to wait for other titles that I would like which could take a year going by my past purchases!

Edit: ha, and with a 4000 print run I can wait for ebay for a editon if it turns out decent

Also I hope the WWA version comes with the black and white version of the film too - this is one i would love to see like that. Would suit the tone