Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Their Looper, Sabotage, Sicario and Love, Rosie were also WEA.

Ahh of course. Cheers

Their looper looked good but didn't feel the others. I thought their sicario was a huge let down but I've only seen pics

Gah, I wrote a reply but the site went down for a few minutes so it didn't post. :bored:

But anyway... nah mate, I never got the chance to check it out at the cinema unfortunately. I know from the tone of the trailer and reading reviews on here that I'll love it though! Well hopefully Manta are able to deliver something since they haven't really made a bad edition yet IMO, so I'm sure they'll knock it out of the park. As for Kimchi, I'm usually not that blown away by their releases nowadays to be honest, but I'd much rather have the comic book steel with a slip etc rather than by itself, so I'll be interested in seeing what they come up with, if anything.

Thanks for the info! :thumbs:

Yeah I'm very happy with the 4 manta exclusives so far

If this is the only way to get the Black and white version then that may sway me for this too, and of course depending on their slip choices.
The steel is nice though

Ah I love kimchi but I'm not a massive fan on when they dress up a WWA steel because they only add art cards and seem very pointless releases for the price but their lentis seem to always turn out fantastic with them (for example the passengers lenti - shocked how good that looks in the videos)

But then when they dress up a WWA Disney/ Pixar etc steel they seem to go all out and they are worth it. Not sure why they don't with fox and other titles

It might not happen though lol, I just have a feeling in my bones it will lol.... Don't want to spread false hope

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I have Filmarena Origins,and Black Barons Wolverine so was hoping for an orange/cream coloured slip to go with them, maybe the front or back of this on a slip. Even so, much prefer this to the wwa :)

Why is this WEA again? Is the rear different than the France edition and WEA because of that?

Either that, or the removal of the French language writing on the front suddenly qualifies it as WEA.

Whatever, I sincerely hope we get some significant prior warning of the GB date @carllenc @Collector03601 to ease the draconian nature . . .

ddaaammmnnn 4 edition in a Maniac boxset :rofl: well to be honest this film is good enough to warrant double dipping however I just don't like the size of the maniac boxset, I will get JW2 due to having JW1 but I'll have to think long and hard about this one especially with all the other retailers most likely due on the Logan train LOL:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
What are their other WEA?

I have birdman and john wick, I know dredd is but is that it, will this be the 4th?

I think they should focus on WEA personlly as they turn out decent but they sold out on dressing up WWA a long time ago
The only other WEA I can think of is Looper, which was excellent, and...... oh, that's it!

They've had Child 44, unbroken, T2, Predator, The Thing, Shawshank Redemption, Minions and more in limbo for an age! Except Predator to be fair, that wasn't announced too long ago.

I think Manta have pushed out more WEA than FA. And they haven't been going long!

It's a shame, because I WAS a huge fan of FA, but you can see the gravy train on this one, and milking every WWA they can get!

Having looked at FA's site there may need to be so clarity before we go much further.

Is E1 2D only, and if so why is it 2 disc?

E2 doesn't have a lenticular magnet?

E3 is what, bare bones, 2D and slip only?

If we're to have this sprung upon us at short notice we need to know now!