Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one fine option for people who want to have a somewhat coherent X-Men FAC series (they've done X-Men Origins: Wolverine and The Wolverine in the same style after all, even if the "X" is borrowed from another X-Men movie).

I like it, and I may go for this one (for the reason stated above) unless another one just wows me. :)

Lol five editions. Surprised it's not ten. When's the GB? And will all the editions be revealed before the GB or after?

I think they are making 5 editions because in order to secure WEA, they had to accept a higher print run and the easy way for FA to get rid of them is by creating multiple editions. Personally I am passing these and going for the Manta or even barebones Steelbook would do for me.

I think they are making 5 editions because in order to secure WEA, they had to accept a higher print run and the easy way for FA to get rid of them is by creating multiple editions. Personally I am passing these and going for the Manta or even barebones Steelbook would do for me.
No doubt about print run vs WEA (still skeptical on that part) but hopefully the price per edition isnt out to left field also since they own the entire print run. Going by the pricing for the unnumbered these hopefully are 999czk and below but not knowing 4k/3d status could change that too

No doubt about print run vs WEA (still skeptical on that part) but hopefully the price per edition isnt out to left field also since they own the entire print run. Going by the pricing for the unnumbered these hopefully are 999czk and below but not knowing 4k/3d status could change that too

Don't think the film is in 3D but 4K will defo jack the price up and imagine at least one editon will have that.
Have FAC done 4K with any editon yet?

I'm trying to figure out why I didn't feel five editions was overkill for DREDD, but it is for LOGAN....
View attachment 306068

That is odd considering Logan smashes dredd in every way possible. Maybe you have something wrong lol :whistle::LOL:;)

(Awaits backlash - and I was a fan of dredd FYI before I get abused)

Not yet but its coming with Ghost in the Shell

Cheers mate

I don't know but I feel the same way. I was more impressed by Logan. And I am a Dredd fan, too. I have 12 editions of Dredd :wacky::hilarious:

Although my previous statement I stand by I can get away with saying that to C.C - he'll see the funny side and won't report me :whistle: lol

Wow 12! That is a lot. Most I own of one film is 5 or 6 editons I think but thats good show, that's dedication :thumbs:
(Although there are some films that are getting that way for me lol)