Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an invoice for my E3. However, I also ordered the E4 set separately so do I wait for that invoice to pay? Not clear if "Final Item" just refers to combined orders from other group buys.

Got an invoice for my E3. However, I also ordered the E4 set separately so do I wait for that invoice to pay? Not clear if "Final Item" just refers to combined orders from other group buys.
If your combing E3 with E4 yes wait till you get the shipping invoice for E4

Check the invoice for details on any restrictions on combing as E1 had can only be combined with 2 other Fac releases or combine with 1 Fac hardbox

Final items means no other releases to be combined with as in that release is the final item as in your not waiting on later releases invoices to arrive
Example Beauty and the Beast if you wanted to combine with that release you would need to wait until you got that shipping invoice

If you have other items you not got the shipping invoice yet that you want to combine you need to wait for that invoice and that becomes the final item

In your case as E4 is the hardbox you could only combine with E3
So when you get the E4 shipping invoice you would be combine E3 with E4 with E4 your final item

Last edited:
If your combing E3 with E4 yes wait till you get the shipping invoice for E4

Check the invoice for details on any restrictions on combing as E1 had can only be combined with 2 other Fac releases or combine with 1 Fac hardbox

Final items means no other releases to be combined with as in that release is the final item as in your not waiting on later releases invoices to arrive
Example Beauty and the Beast if you wanted to combine with that release you would need to wait until you got that shipping invoice

If you have other items you not got the shipping invoice yet that you want to combine you need to wait for that invoice and that becomes the final item

Thanks. I don't recall requesting to combine my copy of E3 with the E4 set so I guess I'll go ahead and pay that E3 invoice.

Thanks. I don't recall requesting to combine my copy of E3 with the E4 set so I guess I'll go ahead and pay that E3 invoice.
Yes you can do that if you want it shipped on its own as in not combine

You then would pay shipping separate for E4 to be shipped on its own when you get that shipping invoice or not pay shipping and wait for another release to combine with

Reactions: BluMan Chu
E1 received today (thanks Karel) really nice package as per usual. Steelbook lovely and glossy with bossing.
Now the Lenti, what was the point? I'm not saying it's poorly produced (like SOTD) but it just doesn't do anything, even Sabotage's lenti did more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
received my E2 today. shipping was apparently at the speed of light. thank you very much for the awesome GB Karel (as always).

I have to admit, that the depth in the E2 Lenti-Slip exceeded my expectations. It is gorgeous!

Received my E1 today, the level of detail on the slip is excellent (really hi res image of Jackman, if Manta's Steelbook can match that then :drool:)

E1 received today (thanks Karel) really nice package as per usual. Steelbook lovely and glossy with bossing.
Now the Lenti, what was the point? I'm not saying it's poorly produced (like SOTD) but it just doesn't do anything, even Sabotage's lenti did more.

Too true, awesome steel with exemplary slip.... but that lenti is really not up to much. I've looked at it from many different angles and still can't figure out what it's meant to be doing.... cos my lenti is doing literally naff all. Anyone else's the same?

Too true, awesome steel with exemplary slip.... but that lenti is really not up to much. I've looked at it from many different angles and still can't figure out what it's meant to be doing.... cos my lenti is doing literally naff all. Anyone else's the same?

I did the same thing, it doesn't do nought. I want to know if it's a cock up, faulty or did they really go for this?

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76