Logan (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #77) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 12, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: Edition 1 (999 CZK) - Edition 2 (1099 CZK) - Edition 3 (999 CZK) - Edition 4 (4499 CZK)
HDN Group Buy: Live May 29 at a random time and closes June 6 - each edition limited to 100 copies.
E1 GB open HERE
E2 GB open HERE
E3 GB open HERE
E4 GB open HERE
E5 GB open HERE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
steelbook.jpg interior.jpg
FilmArena have listened to feedback and have therefore updated the artwork - more info soon!
IMG_2161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i got an email saying my copy was returned to them today and that i would need to pay for shipping again in order to receive it. Wouldnt mind it if i wasnt all the way in the states

Which edition did you order? I would hate having to pay $60 shipping all over again for the one-click if that happened to me. Seriously, I never paid that much shipping for anything in my life

Last edited:
Which edition did you order? I would hate having to pay $60 shipping all over again for the one-click if that happened to me. Seriously, I never paid that much shipping for anything in my life
WEll i didnt want to spend much so i just got the plain 1/4 slip edition. I worked it out though. They said they shipped it free of charge. Though, when i pull up the tracking info all it says is "pre shipment on"

Watched LOGAN the other night. gotta say I am pretty disappointed with where they took these characters. I realize Hugh Jackman said he was done playing Wolverine but I think a better story (with at least partially likeable characters) could have been used. Not a fan and I don't think this movie fits well in the Xmen series. That said, no doubt FAC did a great job on this release.