IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
I don't know buddy :muted: Will have to check lol. You don't miss a trick do ya' ;)

Well I did have a gif for you but the site won't let me add them and keeps saying security issue :wacky:

But yeah my eagle eye can be a burden

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Well this is a first.

Received my long awaited parcel from Manta today which should have contained a double lenti, special box and a replacement slip for lego batman however didn't contain the special box...

I logged into the website as I ordered direct to check if they were sent in seperate parcels however both Logan editions are under the same tracking code so assumingly should have been in the same parcel.. Obviously not.

I've emailed Manta but am pretty annoyed and disappointed by this as this had been delayed enough anyway due to the production issues for the special box.

Not sure as I have to pay before they'll deliver it. Usually $20

Oh of course, sorry I wasn't thinking. Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen anyone else mention they have had to pay extra though

I always email to ask to mark it at $18 and I do that to nova, PA and Zeta. (Kimchi you can do it manually after you placed your order in your account and blufans seem to auto mark at $15)

Did you email manta to change it?

Oh of course, sorry I wasn't thinking. Sorry to hear that. I haven't seen anyone else mention they have had to pay extra though

I always email to ask to mark it at $18 and I do that to nova, PA and Zeta. (Kimchi you can do it manually after you placed your order in your account and blufans seem to auto mark at $15)

Did you email manta to change it?
I didn't no, I've purchased loads from them before and never got hit. I thought it was only on anything valued £18 or above, always been okay with $20 marked value

Reactions: Flloydo
I didn't no, I've purchased loads from them before and never got hit. I thought it was only on anything valued £18 or above, always been okay with $20 marked value

Maybe it was valued higher than £20 then mate

Just received a £11 customs fee card for this, anyone else in UK have to pay? :dunno:

We have received a customs fee also for the same cost. From Royal mail? As that is who ours is from. Presuming from the threads that it is Logan also. Not had to pay any customs fee so far from any others. Disappointing isn't it

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DudleyMan
Received mine today. Unfortunately, everything is poorly centered:
View attachment 332744 View attachment 332745 View attachment 332746

Unacceptable! But I´m sure their CS will sort you out, but it´s really disappointing all those quality issues in overall. It seems it happen too often lately with every retailer. They should all concentrate more effort to a quality control instead of compete with each other who will do more premium releases and milk us more :meh:

Mine is at customs since 5.9. but I have a feeling Im gonna have to pay the tax. But will see. I´m also worried about all those quality issues now :cautious: