IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
But i don't understand, they said Logan release late July, but it can't be because there's Fight Club and La La Land so impossible to Logan for July, too son. No ?

But i don't understand, they said Logan release late July, but it can't be because there's Fight Club and La La Land so impossible to Logan for July, too son. No ?

They can always swap the numbers around. It's their exclusives after all

• Thanks
Reactions: Genla
Awesome news. While the slips on the FAC release aren't bad, I'm not overly blown away by them, & this just instantly makes the decision for me about what to pick up!

Nice :) Wasn't expecting this one, but it's a great surprise :) I do like the steelbook from FAC but not their slips, so I hope Manta will do a great release with this one ! Loved the movie :drool:

I am sure this will look better than rge FAC but ML have to improve when it comes to goodies and slip quality.
wouldnt say quality.. i think the fac's e.g. have better matte paper or just no finish coat.. on mantalab its always uv-coated or something like that.. destroys the hands on feeling and look imo

Hoping they shred FAC to pieces with this release

Still keeping the Hmv steel on order though

Last edited:
Im with u guys on this one! I hated the WWE and filmarena was a better option but now that manta is involved it's no brainer! I know it will b awesome! Even though we may wait til the end of the year to have it! Lol but it is worth it!