IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
This box is amazing guys, i didn't pick other pictures because didn't want to spoil you the poster and other things :) !

I tried and u can put your steelbook in a SC2 Blu-ray Steelbook Protective Slipcovers and put him back in the box, easily.

Completely forgot it comes with the IMAX art poster. Nice

Looking great can't wait to get it

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but does anyone know if, besides the Region lock, the disc itself is any different in Picture/Audio and content to the US release.

Sorry I don't mean to be a downer, but in those pics above, the repetitive "LOGAN" on a plain black or off white background looks a bit... well.... repetitive.

I just received my Double Lenticular. Haven't opened it but it's looks pretty nice on the outside. I do think the front and back should have been swapped, but that's a minor quibble.

Last edited:
Part 1 of 2

Despite the region A issue this release is insanely amazing. Absolutely love it

Hard to get a decent pic of the steel because it's so glossy and reflective but it's very nice and moody in hand (do have a lil chip though) and the lenti is stunning. Box is very heavy and feels proper premium. Execellent work put into this

Well done manta

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow what a release!! The first thing that hits you is the weight and that's just when Mr Postman handed me the box, the overall quality once opened up though is other level good so much so this smokes the boxes HDZeta and Nova give us for their one clicks. Really hope Manta do more of these as I'd easily pass on one clicks just to get 1 edition like this

image.jpeg

Literally my only negative is that you don't get the faux leather like Manta badge/sticker the other releases get, instead you just get a boring one similar to those that my 3 year old daughter gets with her magazines :p

Last edited:
YES it's here, flipping love the new box and all, took couple of shots of it together with KimchiDVD's 1-click 'slips' which I do prefer over ML's other two variants tbh but the boxset is the winner here! :headphone:

Only wish they put a little bit more effort into the 1/4 slip as it has a lot more potential than what it is, kinda annoying really as I'm a huge fan of them... oh well it will remain sealed anyway!! :D

Oh and the box is about the same size as JW/KB/Avengers boxsets as shown below which is nice touch too when displayed on the shelf etc!!

L01.jpg
L02.jpg
L03.jpg
L04.jpg
L05.jpg
L06.jpg
L07.jpg

Last edited: