Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Logan

Tagline: His time has come

Genre: Action, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Dafne Keen, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Richard E. Grant, Sienna Novikov, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Doris Morgado, David Kallaway, Han Soto, Jayson Genao, Krzysztof Soszynski, Alison Fernandez, Quincy Fouse, Al Coronel, Frank Gallegos, Anthony Escobar, Reynaldo Gallegos, Stephen Dunlevy, Daniel Bernhardt, Ryan Sturz, Brandon Melendy, Luke Hawx, Paul Andrew O'Connor, Rocky Abou-Sakher, Jean Claude Leuyer, Jef Groff, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Chris Palermo, Clinton Roberts, Keith Jardine, Andrew Arrabito, Sebastian James, Aaron Matthews, Garrett Hammond, Matt McClain, Maureen Brennan, Hannah Westerfield, Bryant Tardy, Ashlyn Casalegno, Parker Lovein, Jimmy Gonzales, Lennie Loftin, Mark Ashworth, James Handy, Bryce Romero, Phi Vu, Chester Rushing, David Simpson, Lauren Gros, John Raymond, Vanessa Cloke, Katie Anne Mitchell, Lara Grice, James Moses Black, Ned Yousef, Baxter Humby, Daniel Hernández, Michael Lehr, Bryan Sloyer, John Bernecker, Joe Williams, Robert Wu, Victor Winters-Junco, Craig Henningsen, Evan Dane Taylor, Toby Holguin, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Eyad Elbitar, Rissa Rose Kilar, Salef Celiz, Aidan Kennedy, Chase Cubia, Vincenzo Lucatorto, Haley Glass, Nayah Murphy, Emma Teo, Noell Jellison, Ella Rowbotham, Hudson Wright, Sebeon Jackson, Kelton DuMont, Damon Carney, Dave Davis, Cynthia Woods, Mali O'Connor, Robert Vargas, David Paris, Ted Ferguson, Juan Gaspard, Julia Holt, Gonzalo Robles

Release: 2017-02-28

Runtime: 137

Plot: In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hideout on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are upended when a young mutant arrives, pursued by dark forces.

Lookin good.... always helping a lot having a good score on RT...
Image2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@Drum18 Who are the 3 idiots!? haha

I got my tickets a few days ago. Can't wait for this! So far I'm pretty unspoiled of anything and I'm going to try and stay that way!

OH and incase anyone was wanting to know.
THERE IS AN AFTER CREDITS SCENE!!! (and the critic screenings didn't have it). so stay till the end!

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
@Drum18
OH and incase anyone was wanting to know.
THERE IS AN AFTER CREDITS SCENE!!! (and the critic screenings didn't have it). so stay till the end!

Update: Previously I reported that Logan would have a post-credits scene. After talking with more sources I’ve learned I was wrong in my original report. Logan does not have a post-credits scene. I’ve never been so happy to be wrong. After you see Logan you’ll understand why a post-credits scene would feel out of place based on the tone of the picture.

However, after doing some digging I’ve learned I wasn’t altogether wrong about Logan having something cool for the fans. But instead of it being after the credits, maybe it’s before the movie has started…

So maybe it doesn't have one after all...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
If you wanted to see Wolverine let rip, berserker style, well here it is.

But it is tied in with themes and plot lines that link to Wolverine's on-screen history. The interplay between Jackman & Stewart is worth the admission alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Just got back from watching it in IMAX! got an awesome poster for seeing it!
Anyone else get one?

Oh and no end credits scene

Yup. No end credits scene... but there is an something before. I'm guessing it was maybe going to be the end credits scene... but the tone wouldn't be right to have it after so they put it before the opening credits.
LOVED IT.

Just wanted to echo most everyone else's thoughts on Logan. I saw it tonight and it's an amazing movie. I also got one of the IMAX cards and it's a cool free giveaway. Logan is not only one of the greatest superhero movies of all time, but a great movie overall that I'm confident will stand the test of time. Wolverine is my favorite superhero of all time, stemming from my child hood comic reading days, and while Hugh Jackman has been always been a great Wolverine, he's never been the real Wolverine I wanted to see until now.

Logan is everything I wanted in a Wolverine movie and it gave me so much more than just brutal action. There's a great emotional core to this movie and there's heart and humor too. It doesn't feel like any other superhero movie ever made. I think Batman Begins might be the closest in terms of grit and realism, so I'd say Logan is a mix of Batman Begins with the action of the Raid movies.

Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart give performances of a life time and the Dafne Keen is rising star while her remarkable performance as Laura. Can't say enough good things about this movie, other than please go watch this movie in the theaters. The repeat business of fan support in the box office returns will hopefully show studios that we will go above and beyond for great comic book movies when done right. Logan is a modern masterpiece and I'm completely satisfied as not only a avid movie watcher, but as a hardcore Wolverine fan.