Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Logan

Tagline: His time has come

Genre: Action, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Dafne Keen, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Richard E. Grant, Sienna Novikov, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Doris Morgado, David Kallaway, Han Soto, Jayson Genao, Krzysztof Soszynski, Alison Fernandez, Quincy Fouse, Al Coronel, Frank Gallegos, Anthony Escobar, Reynaldo Gallegos, Stephen Dunlevy, Daniel Bernhardt, Ryan Sturz, Brandon Melendy, Luke Hawx, Paul Andrew O'Connor, Rocky Abou-Sakher, Jean Claude Leuyer, Jef Groff, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Chris Palermo, Clinton Roberts, Keith Jardine, Andrew Arrabito, Sebastian James, Aaron Matthews, Garrett Hammond, Matt McClain, Maureen Brennan, Hannah Westerfield, Bryant Tardy, Ashlyn Casalegno, Parker Lovein, Jimmy Gonzales, Lennie Loftin, Mark Ashworth, James Handy, Bryce Romero, Phi Vu, Chester Rushing, David Simpson, Lauren Gros, John Raymond, Vanessa Cloke, Katie Anne Mitchell, Lara Grice, James Moses Black, Ned Yousef, Baxter Humby, Daniel Hernández, Michael Lehr, Bryan Sloyer, John Bernecker, Joe Williams, Robert Wu, Victor Winters-Junco, Craig Henningsen, Evan Dane Taylor, Toby Holguin, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Eyad Elbitar, Rissa Rose Kilar, Salef Celiz, Aidan Kennedy, Chase Cubia, Vincenzo Lucatorto, Haley Glass, Nayah Murphy, Emma Teo, Noell Jellison, Ella Rowbotham, Hudson Wright, Sebeon Jackson, Kelton DuMont, Damon Carney, Dave Davis, Cynthia Woods, Mali O'Connor, Robert Vargas, David Paris, Ted Ferguson, Juan Gaspard, Julia Holt, Gonzalo Robles

Release: 2017-02-28

Runtime: 137

Plot: In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hideout on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are upended when a young mutant arrives, pursued by dark forces.

Absolutely agree with you @doblbj2k !!

The film was amazing!

Extremely spoilery thoughts and questions :
The moment when Laura speaks for the first time made everyone laugh so hard in the room!

Charles' death in the movie universe(s) were both so damn brutal! First time in x-3 and now this one at the hands of X-24...damn...

The way his power deteriorated over the years was heartbreaking.

One question though, is it the adamantium itself that's poisoning Logan ? There was no mention (unless I missed it) of carbonadium.

One thing i wish they had done in the movie was

Instead having x-24 fight Logan, they could have use a clone version of this one

image.jpeg

One thing i wish they had done in the movie was

Instead having x-24 fight Logan, they could have use a clone version of this one

Yup. I felt the exact same way while watching it. Would have been great if they had done that.

Dumb thing is... Liev Schreiber really wanted to come back and do the role again.

Mangold actually almost put Sabretooth in the movie but then scrapped the idea.

WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOD. And made more sense and meaning to bring it all back around. Too bad.

Minor SPOILERS!!! Turn back now!!

This movie was awesome. @tridon knows from moderating the Comics threads that I did not really feel the "Death of Wolverine" storyline did the character justice. I think they took elements of that and "Old Man Logan" and delivered them to perfection in this movie! I wish I could meet Hugh Jackman just so I could shake his hand and thank him for bringing one of my childhood heroes to life for 17 years :OMG: in a way that I never would have dreamed as a kid. We grew up with the character and the character grew up with us. How great was Dafne Keen? I hope we get to see her character again. Such a talented young actress. I can't wait to own this one. Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart will always be Logan and Charles. :notworthy::notworthy:
logan_charles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it yesterday.
There is only one word. Awesome!
Best Wolverine Movie in my opinion. Brutal and beautiful. Jackman and Stewart played there rolls awesome for one last time.
Dafne Keen did a massive job as X-23.
Can't wait to own this X-Men Masterpiece on Steelbook.

Anybode has a Picture in Good Quality (1K or maybe 4K :D) from the final scene?
When X-23 goes away and took a last view to Logans Grave with the X?
Ali needs a new Wallpapper :D

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Great flick! Action would prove for great rewatchability too!

Why o why did we have to wait till the end to get a great Wolverine film? I always wanted to see him be a bad ass in my fav costume of the yellow and blue but it never happened. :(

Absolutely agree with you @doblbj2k !!

The film was amazing!

Extremely spoilery thoughts and questions :
The moment when Laura speaks for the first time made everyone laugh so hard in the room!

Charles' death in the movie universe(s) were both so damn brutal! First time in x-3 and now this one at the hands of X-24...damn...

The way his power deteriorated over the years was heartbreaking.

One question though, is it the adamantium itself that's poisoning Logan ? There was no mention (unless I missed it) of carbonadium.

Haven't seen anyone reply to your question

Yea it is, which I thought was perfect for certain reasons

Can't wait to see this again

It's Marvels dark knight IMO

F*cking epic and perfect send off for both

Laura turning the cross to a X was genius and perfection. I wanted to cry

Cool thank you for your answer!
I guess it means that Laura will suffer the same fate as well. :(

Yeah but not for at least 50/60+ years. (He had it done in the 70s I believe and it's now 2029)

Plus her actual age and being hundreds of years younger may slow that process.

Who knows

• Thanks
Reactions: harry