Logan Lucky (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.?) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: December 28, 2018
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Price: $37.89 (1/4 Slip) - $38.89 (Full Slip A or B)
Note: Limited to 2,000

A.jpgB.jpgQUARTER.jpg
steel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, more colourful but still in keeping with the film posters … prefer the two-tone wasp colouring of the other steelbook if I'm being honest.
1530923522867.png
1530924376603.png
/
1530923659716.png
1530924263098.png

Regarding Adam Driver's too long and too chunky left leg - he is after all a tall guy standing 6' 3" in his cotton socks and in all the posters - where the leg is not cropped - it looks out of proportion when compared to his right … looks like at least the length was sensibly adjusted for the other steelbook though … will likewise hopefully be corrected on this new one too.
For the worst out of proportion limb you don't have to look any further than Jeremy Renner on the front of the recent-ish BOURNE LEGACY steelbook (UK) … should've been corrected to something more like the image on the US steelbook:-
1530925977495.png
1530926142777.png

Reactions: thedefector
Doubt they'll "fix" the leg at this point, although the edge of the steelbook cuts through half of it anyway (the rest will fold around inside the steel), so you won't even see the full width of his leg on the final product.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
"Fixed" as in shortened - like on the German steelbook:-
Korea -------------------------------- Germany
1530979734437.png
/
1530980937315.png

Apart from that, the layout on the German steelbook is perfect and no need to copy the poster leading to cropping of the leg / having half of it from the knee down on the opening edge.

I'm finding this really a strange title for PA release... I wonder what was the decision process behind it..

As already noted by other ninjas:
1) German artwork 2.0
2) Would have been better if they went for Ocean's trilogy...

It's been a while since PA has added to their "Selective" listings, so wondering if this and some of the other recent titles (i.e. Tonya, WWZ) are going that route vice "Archive".
As others have mentioned, some strange choices as of late for PA.
Hope the quality stays at their usual level but it's hard to determine what their ambitions are with these right now.

hmmm interesting choice of artworks... full slip A looks like racing car movie, which is... not the case...and full slip B... too close to steelbook art but to-do-list on the back is really nice touch (which actually it should be the back of steelbook IMO)... hmmm so which one?

Last edited:
I’m going to wait on this one to see how it all turns out and possibly pick it up in the new year

With train to busan, mommy, I, Tonya and a most wanted man all still in stock I have no worry over this

Haven't seen the film yet but I hope Plain get to Side Effects or Unsane if they're thinking of doing other Soderbergh films.