Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Logan

Tagline: His time has come

Genre: Action, Drama, Science Fiction

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Dafne Keen, Boyd Holbrook, Stephen Merchant, Richard E. Grant, Sienna Novikov, Eriq La Salle, Elise Neal, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Doris Morgado, David Kallaway, Han Soto, Jayson Genao, Krzysztof Soszynski, Alison Fernandez, Quincy Fouse, Al Coronel, Frank Gallegos, Anthony Escobar, Reynaldo Gallegos, Stephen Dunlevy, Daniel Bernhardt, Ryan Sturz, Brandon Melendy, Luke Hawx, Paul Andrew O'Connor, Rocky Abou-Sakher, Jean Claude Leuyer, Jef Groff, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Chris Palermo, Clinton Roberts, Keith Jardine, Andrew Arrabito, Sebastian James, Aaron Matthews, Garrett Hammond, Matt McClain, Maureen Brennan, Hannah Westerfield, Bryant Tardy, Ashlyn Casalegno, Parker Lovein, Jimmy Gonzales, Lennie Loftin, Mark Ashworth, James Handy, Bryce Romero, Phi Vu, Chester Rushing, David Simpson, Lauren Gros, John Raymond, Vanessa Cloke, Katie Anne Mitchell, Lara Grice, James Moses Black, Ned Yousef, Baxter Humby, Daniel Hernández, Michael Lehr, Bryan Sloyer, John Bernecker, Joe Williams, Robert Wu, Victor Winters-Junco, Craig Henningsen, Evan Dane Taylor, Toby Holguin, Panuvat Anthony Nanakornpanom, Eyad Elbitar, Rissa Rose Kilar, Salef Celiz, Aidan Kennedy, Chase Cubia, Vincenzo Lucatorto, Haley Glass, Nayah Murphy, Emma Teo, Noell Jellison, Ella Rowbotham, Hudson Wright, Sebeon Jackson, Kelton DuMont, Damon Carney, Dave Davis, Cynthia Woods, Mali O'Connor, Robert Vargas, David Paris, Ted Ferguson, Juan Gaspard, Julia Holt, Gonzalo Robles

Release: 2017-02-28

Runtime: 137

Plot: In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hideout on the Mexican border. But Logan's attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are upended when a young mutant arrives, pursued by dark forces.

Awesome

I feel like this should of been in black and white but then i suppose it would be a bit weird inbetween all the x men and wolverine films

I wonder if, instead of there being a directors or extended cut because this is rated R (so hopefully nothing's cut) that the special feature on the blu Ray will be to watch the alternative version: black and white

Now that would be cool as a special feature and as wolverines last outing they may go all out for the special features and home media release. Here's for hoping anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Does make you wonder what will happen to the wolverine character after this film?

If Fox don't reboot the whole series then I hope they stick with X-23 although saying that if the majority of mutants are gone then I don't know how they could follow up this film really.

If they do reboot (or God willing join with MCU) I would love to see Hardy get the gig and go for the smaller and rougher looking Logan more of the comics world with a more sinister storyline and is more lone wolf than leader.

The best thing about Jackmans Logan is that he changed enough of the character to make it his own unique version, but still somehow managed to capture the essence of him every time despite some really really confusing storylines. he just nailed a character completely and whoever has to follow him up has big shoes to fill.

Def the film I'm most interested in come 2017. (GOTG 2 is close but his has a special feeling about it).

Fox better not screw this up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
Does make you wonder what will happen to the wolverine character after this film?

If Fox don't reboot the whole series then I hope they stick with X-23 although saying that if the majority of mutants are gone then I don't know how they could follow up this film really.

If they do reboot (or God willing join with MCU) I would love to see Hardy get the gig and go for the smaller and rougher looking Logan more of the comics world with a more sinister storyline and is more lone wolf than leader.

The best thing about Jackmans Logan is that he changed enough of the character to make it his own unique version, but still somehow managed to capture the essence of him every time despite some really really confusing storylines. he just nailed a character completely and whoever has to follow him up has big shoes to fill.

Def the film I'm most interested in come 2017. (GOTG 2 is close but his has a special feeling about it).

Fox better not screw this up.

I like hardy but a massive no no for him becoming wolverine.

I honestly don't know who would fill the boots. Don't think there is anyone

I hope they release better trailers, this looks boring. More story than SPFX
@Ricker I think you are in the minority here, this was a good trailer looks like the opposite of the recent X-Men movies instead of a huge ensemble its Just Logan, Professor X, and the girl
@Ricker is just being a...
tumblr_lxgcxtBVcB1qh01r8o1_500.gif

:hilarious: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Ricker I think you are in the minority here, this was a good trailer looks like the opposite of the recent X-Men movies instead of a huge ensemble its Just Logan, Professor X, and the girl

I know thats why it looks boring, it does not look like any super hero movie. I hated Winter Soldier, that was more of a war movie than a superhero movie. IMO

Amazing

Man I miss that game. The only game I've actually completed and not got bored of in the last 5 years

@Noodles you seen this?
Awesome! No game has ever left such a lasting impression on me. I couldn't help but think of TLOU all throughout the Logan trailer because the story looks so similar, and it seems many other people agree, which certainly isn't a bad thing. :D

Cheers bud. :thumbs:

This trailer like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 are so perfect, I honestly would prefer if they didn't release another trailer for either and we all could go into it blind. Just knowing the tones of both films is enough for me.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007