May 3, 2011
Montreal
thor_loki.jpg

Reactions: Uraki
Release date: Apr 2019 - Jun 2019
Price: $243.00
Purchase link: Sideshow.com
“Your savior has arrived!”

Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok has been topping box offices around the world since it was released in theaters and received numerous acclaim from audience and critics worldwide! Being portrayed as a villain in the past, the God of Mischief - Loki is returning to unite with his brother, the God of Thunder Thor to fight against the dangerously powerful Hela in order to save their home and the people of Asgard.

Fans have been anticipating the reveal of a new collectible figure of this particular character and today Hot Toys is extremely delighted to officially present the new 1/6th scale Loki collectible figure from the Marvel Studios blockbuster Thor: Ragnarok.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in the movie, the collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, brand new leather-like costume with green colored cape, Loki’s iconic helmet, an array of weapons and accessories which include two highly detailed daggers, the Tesseract, a Surtur’s skull with fired up effect, and a specially designed figure stand.

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this important and beloved character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to your collection!

The 1/6th scale Loki Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor: Ragnarok
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Black color hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of dagger holding hands
- One (1) piece of Tesseract holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) green-colored cape
- One (1) black leather-like vest
- One (1) long sleeve leather-like black shirt with green and bronze-colored armor
- One (1) pair of leather-like green and black colored pants with patterns
- One (1) pair of boot covers
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) daggers (can be placed into the sheath)
- Two (2) dagger sheaths

Accessories:
- One (1) Loki’s gold helmet (wearable to the head sculpt)
- One (1) Tesseract with base
- One (1) translucent orange colored Surtur’s Skull
- Specially-designed figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
HT_Thor3_Loki_1.jpg

HT_Thor3_Loki_2.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_3.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_4.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_5.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_6.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_7.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_8.jpg HT_Thor3_Loki_9.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles
@Uraki you still grabbing all the marvel hot toys mate? Would love to see a collection photo ... or let me know if you are on IG ill give you a follow.

@Uraki you still grabbing all the marvel hot toys mate? Would love to see a collection photo ... or let me know if you are on IG ill give you a follow.

I do collect most of the Marvel HT stuff. More lately I've been abit more selective - too many reiterations of the same stuff and passing on the afew not necessary figures. Unfortunately I don't have photos as my collection is split in 2 locations - London & Hong Kong.
I will eventually get them all together in 1 location and do a massive group photo :)

I'm dreading with what HT will come up with for Infinity Wars. I'm estimating if they do figures for all the heroes/main cast and a few possible supporting characters, we're looking at at least 20-22 figures :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Wreck
I do collect most of the Marvel HT stuff. More lately I've been abit more selective - too many reiterations of the same stuff and passing on the afew not necessary figures. Unfortunately I don't have photos as my collection is split in 2 locations - London & Hong Kong.
I will eventually get them all together in 1 location and do a massive group photo :)

I'm dreading with what HT will come up with for Infinity Wars. I'm estimating if they do figures for all the heroes/main cast and a few possible supporting characters, we're looking at at least 20-22 figures :wtf:
20-22 figures?

Let's see:
Tony Stark / Iron Man
Steve Rogers / Captain America
Thor
Loki
Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier
Black Widow
James Rhodes / War Machine
Sam Wilson / Falcon
Heimdall
Jeremy Renner: Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
Vision
Peter Parker / Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Wong
Pepper Potts
Peter Quill / Star Lord
Groot
Rocket Racoon
Gamora
Drax
Nebula
Mantis
T'Challa / Black Panther
Shuri
Okoye
M'Baku
Thanos
The Collector
The 4 Black Order members (Proxima Midnight, Black Dward, The Ebony Man, Supergiant)

And... maybe?
Samuel L. Jackson: Nick Fury
Cobie Smulders: Maria Hill
Paul Rudd: Scott Lang / Ant-Man
Brie Larson: Captain Marvel
Peter Dinklage: TBD?

That's almost 40 figures... without having 2-3 iteration (Iron Man & Hulkbuster already confirmed as different suits...)

20-22 figures?

Let's see:
Tony Stark / Iron Man
Steve Rogers / Captain America
Thor
Loki
Bruce Banner / The Hulk
Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier
Black Widow
James Rhodes / War Machine
Sam Wilson / Falcon
Heimdall
Jeremy Renner: Clint Barton / Hawkeye
Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
Vision
Peter Parker / Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Wong
Pepper Potts
Peter Quill / Star Lord
Groot
Rocket Racoon
Gamora
Drax
Nebula
Mantis
T'Challa / Black Panther
Shuri
Okoye
M'Baku
Thanos
The Collector
The 4 Black Order members (Proxima Midnight, Black Dward, The Ebony Man, Supergiant)

And... maybe?
Samuel L. Jackson: Nick Fury
Cobie Smulders: Maria Hill
Paul Rudd: Scott Lang / Ant-Man
Brie Larson: Captain Marvel
Peter Dinklage: TBD?

That's almost 40 figures... without having 2-3 iteration (Iron Man & Hulkbuster already confirmed as different suits...)

I agree the possible list could be almost 40.
My 20+ "conservative" guesstimate was more to what Hot Toys have done in past releases where approved licenses may be already in place for Infinity Wars - those from Avengers 2, CA Civil War and GOTG..... and not including Iron Man's endless wardrobe :D
I don't necessarily see some supporting cast/characters will be getting any release, whether due to lack of interest or licensing issues.

1.jpg

“Your savior has arrived!”
Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok has topped box offices around the world and received numerous acclaim from audience and critics worldwide! Being portrayed as a villain in the past, the God of Mischief - Loki is returning to unite with his brother, the God of Thunder Thor to fight against the dangerously powerful Hela in order to save their home and the people of Asgard.
Fans have been anticipating the reveal of a new collectible figure of this particular character and Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to officially present the new sixth scale Loki collectible figure from the Marvel Studios blockbuster Thor: Ragnarok.
Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in the movie, the collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, brand new leather-like costume with green colored cape, Loki’s iconic helmet, an array of weapons and accessories which include two highly detailed daggers, the Tesseract, a Surtur’s skull with fired up effect, and a specially designed figure stand.
Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this important and beloved character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to your collection!

Brand Marvel Manufacturer Hot Toys Type Sixth Scale Figure
Artists

What's in the Box?

The Loki Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
  • A newly developed head sculpt with an authentic and detailed likeness of Tom Hiddleston as Loki in Thor: Ragnarok
  • Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
  • Black color hair sculpture
  • Body with over 30 points of articulation
  • Approximately 31 cm tall
  • Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of open hands
    - One (1) pair of dagger holding hands
    - One (1) piece of Tesseract holding right hand
  • Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Costume:
  • One (1) green-colored cape
  • One (1) black leather-like vest
  • One (1) long sleeve leather-like black shirt with green and bronze-colored armor
  • One (1) pair of leather-like green and black colored pants with patterns
  • One (1) pair of boot covers
  • One (1) pair of black colored boots
Weapons:
  • Two (2) daggers (can be placed into the sheath)
  • Two (2) dagger sheaths
Accessories:
  • One (1) Loki’s gold helmet (wearable to the head sculpt)
  • One (1) Tesseract with base
  • One (1) translucent orange colored Surtur’s Skull
  • Specially-designed figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
Price - $243.00
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-loki-hot-toys-903106
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg