92.7 KB · Views: 272
  • M2211390.jpg
    M2211390.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 5,199
  • M2211390_4.jpg
    M2211390_4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
And you guys remember how we were laughing how those could have scratches and all defects...
well... there's a line that is part of the design that looks like (I SAID LOOKS LIKE) a slashed spine!!! But it's PART OF THE DESIGN!!!
Img_0977.jpg

Img_0970.jpg

And yeah... Region A:
Img_0982.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received mine today. I think its okay but I am unsure about one corner because of the way the plastic is crumpled and the Steel design itself...very disappointed with the cheap cardboard mailing envelope that Futureshop used this time to send it in. This could easily be damaged in transit.

What I really like, and dislike, about this steelbook release as it is almost impossible to really tell, unless it was hit by a hammer, if it is actually mint from the factory. Stared at it like a dufus, turning it over and over, feeling it with my fingers, rubbing it against my ...... err wait a minute getting it confused with last night :emb:

In all seriousness though, calling this one OCD and mint is a tough one as there are defects that are there on purpose

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: Marina Blue
Our Future Shop had only 12 or so of these Steelbooks & when I left after the store was open for only 15min or so there was only a couple left, so will be hard to get once they are sold out online.

For such an exclusive Steelbook I would have thought they would have wrapped it in better shrink wrap than the saran wrap thick type they used & most were peeling away on the back or ripped.

Our Future Shop had only 12 or so of these Steelbooks & when I left after the store was open for only 15min or so there was only a couple left, so will be hard to get once they are sold out online.

For such an exclusive Steelbook I would have thought they would have wrapped it in better shrink wrap than the saran wrap thick type they used & most were peeling away on the back or ripped.

Totally agree on the shrink-wrap, definitely below par job on that one.

The first FS I hit this morning did not even receive their shipment yet, manager said later today. Went to one about 15 minutes away, was there by 10:20AM, and they probably had about 15 copies set out at the front display by the door. Asked if there were more and was informed that there were not. Was not looking to buy them out but rather get a sense of the release numbers.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: Marina Blue
I just saw this in person and it was pretty freakin' ugly. Dull colours, no special finish and bilingual spine... it's probably one of the ugliest Future Shop exclusive SteelBooks that I've ever seen.

And I thought I was the only one who thought this is the fugliest looking Steelbook I have ever seen!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

Reactions: harry