HMV.co.jp - Sold Out

Price: ¥ 4,926
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg

71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg

Format: Color
Language: English
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region Free (Worldwide Common)
Number of Discs: 2
Publisher: Pony Canyon
DVD Release Date: 2014/09/02
Time: 121 minutes

Attachments

• 61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 298
  • 71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to see my copy arrive today in the US! That was fast. Arrived undamaged too! I actually forgot to put in gift wrap but it turned out alright. Came in a small sized pizza box shrink wrapped in the middle inside. Pics don't do this steel justice. There is a light gloss shine to it so the finish is pretty good. I'm still a little disappointed in the back. It is kind of plain. Nova Media looks to be the best choice overall it seems.

Reactions: goufcustom
The steel has a varnish finish to it and I think the whole look is supposed to be in keeping with the film!
Not a stunner by any means but in line with the film I think.

Novamedia...Cough,Cough, :squint: :wacky: :rofl: will be the one to have for sure!!! :naughty:

A few pics anyway!

Lone Survivor Japan

Z3qm1k.jpg

3BWEZu.jpg

nQdvNt.jpg

qmUlwL.jpg

EcP9Ga.jpg

zp18HL.jpg

Lone Survivor

N1JHpV.jpg

iGQa5b.jpg

bXlmWp.jpg

:Snap:

Last edited:
Opened mine today and can agree there is a nice shine sheen finish. Its a good quality steelbook but could have done with a sharper image for the front art.

Also just add the steelbook arrived in a slim cardboard box and then the steelbook taped into a bag inside. Similar packaging to the uk amazon boxes but slightly bigger Mine is mint. :)

@earthscope you used giftwrapping or without?
because i forget about this, but it came in a stable cardboard with a extra sticker i never saw before . "Security Check" DHL..the content have been checked before shipping..

@earthscope you used giftwrapping or without?
because i forget about this, but it came in a stable cardboard with a extra sticker i never saw before . "Security Check" DHL..the content have been checked before shipping..
No I used gift wrap buddy. And the box was undamaged.
Sounds like we got the same box with sticker on it...

So I think the damage must have happened in their warehouse...:angry: Thing is if I had kept it sealed I would never have know...:LOL:

But I wanted to watch this and crank up that 96Hz Audio track!! :sing:

Hopefully amazon are good to me...;)