Slipbox Lord of War (Bonus Booklet) (Limited to 700) [Korea]

oceanicon

BANNED
May 18, 2014
Poland
Release date: April 30, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi (OOS) - Nova (OOS)
Price: $27.99

LoW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wished for this art to be used and since there was no release with it I was really close to having a custom slip made. Now I dont have to. Thank you Korea!

Am I the only person who thought this was a gigantic turd?
I don't remember much about the film, but I do remember not liking it very much... think I might have to give it a rewatch just to make sure though, as this edition looks pretty nice!

I don't remember much about the film, but I do remember not liking it very much... think I might have to give it a rewatch just to make sure though, as this edition looks pretty nice!

To be fair it's not a brilliant film, it's just a watchable one. I liked it more for it's attack on American "Republican" political angle than I did the actual story, and the end scene is pretty much the only really good thing in it, but once you know the ending it's not great on repeat viewings. If the first art option was done as a steelbook I'd be far more interested in it, but might still pick it up.

Reactions: nefilim and Noodles
Love this edition, the artwork is great somehow reminds me the PA editions, but I can't stand Nick Cage with his Madame Tussauds model face.

liked the film. not the best film in the world but good. and been waiting for nice edition to pick up and now : ordered !

I found the movie to be quite good. It currently has a 7.6/10 on imdb, and a "fresh" rating on rottentomatoes (although barely). So it's generally well liked. I'm just glad they used the ammo art. Should be a nice release.

Reactions: STUBANKS