Upcoming Lost in Space (2018) (Season 3) [Netflix]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Robinson family, part of a highly trained mission to establish a new colony in space, is unexpectedly pulled off course forcing them to crash land on a lost planet.

Lost in Space premieres April 13, 2018.

This did look quite good, have always liked Lost in Space, the old black and white show, even the movie, which got trashed....

Poster :photo:

lost-space-poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: earthscope
Your spoiler point has raised the issue that has got a lot of fans backs up. A pointless change that hasn't went down well. There's an old saying. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
I'm not a fan of the original show. but I can understand why it would annoy the fans.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Your spoiler point has raised the issue that has got a lot of fans backs up. A pointless change that hasn't went down well. There's an old saying. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.
I'm not a fan of the original show. but I can understand why it would annoy the fans.
It's just going to take a little time to get used to the change is all, still a good show though. :)

Might actually give this a go. The original hasn't fared so well over the years and it didn't help that the colour seasons became more camp than John Inman.......
I never recovered from the talking carrot.....