Lost In Translation

Would you buy a lost in translation steelbook?

• Yes.

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • No.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the art, and price.

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

djprodikis

Premium Supporter
Mar 16, 2013
Canada
tumblr_m0srij0z631r6mt8go1_500.png

Would anyone else like to have this in a steelbook??

Reactions: Flash
definitely. Would love that poster of Scarlett under the umbrella on the back, or Scarlett walking across on the stepping stones in the water. Or the Karaoke/Arcade scene. I like the original DVD front cover with Bill Murray on the bed, but something a bit different would be good also

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

The standard film posters for this are a bit dull, they wouldn't make the steelbook stand out.
How about something more abstract?

il_fullxfull.457728977_79qk.jpg

Interesting artwork, but I really feel it would be nice with something that is as close as possible to the film's visual style. Rain, neon, saturated colours. Black & White wouldn't do it for me on this particular release.

LiT is one of my favourite films ever so I'd be per-ordering the moment it went in sale

My choice for cover would be based on the chirashi below - I love this image and have the poster on my wall at work

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii27/postertrader/chirashi/lostintranslation.jpg

That's the image I was talking about. Would love this one. Perhaps the front with Bill Murray and the back with Scarlett, as much of the movie is about all the things they do on their own.

Reactions: Lordpercy
YYYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!

I absolutely love this film and would adore having a steelbook of it. It's a very underrated film but it's beautiful. Bill Murray is a genius.

I really like the above artwork concept @justboy I don't know if you made it or found that, but it's awesome, but it a heartbeat.