Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
LOST
Release Date:
Feb 2017
Entertainment Earth

jpeg.jpegjpeg (1).jpeg jpeg (2).jpeg jpeg (3).jpeg jpeg (4).jpeg jpeg (6).jpeg jpeg (5).jpeg

Just found out about these. My favourite show of all-time! Think I may have to get a "few". :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I was just thinking considering some sets that the commons aren't even released yet and they announce like 6 variants of every character, it's odd there's no variants or chases for this set? Do you not think @kaw?

@Flash It usually depends on popularity. Lost WAS popular, but I'm betting Funko wasn't sure if it still resonated with people.
If these sell well, I could see variants and new waves coming for sure.

Wonder how this line is doing?

Reactions: Flash
DO IT @Noodles !!!

I did. But not Jacob or the Man in Black. Seems kind of silly that they made them.
As much as I'd like the complete set just because it's Lost, I'll probably pass on those two as well. There are so many other characters I would've preferred... Charlie and Ben being the two I'd really want!

As much as I'd like the complete set just because it's Lost, I'll probably pass on those two as well. There are so many other characters I would've preferred... Charlie and Ben being the two I'd really want!

If I was funko would have made all these characters before even considering doing Jacob or the Man in Black:
  • Sayid
  • Desmond
  • Ben
  • Juliet
  • Charlie
  • Claire
  • Jin
  • Sun
  • Michael
  • Walt
  • Mr. Eko
  • Richard
  • Boone
  • Shannon
  • Faraday
  • Lapidus
  • Charlotte

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash and Noodles
If I was funko would have made all these characters before even considering doing Jacob or the Man in Black:
  • Sayid
  • Desmond
  • Ben
  • Juliet
  • Charlie
  • Claire
  • Jin
  • Sun
  • Michael
  • Walt
  • Mr. Eko
  • Richard
  • Boone
  • Shannon
  • Faraday
  • Lapidus
  • Charlotte
Same here man... and I'd buy every single one of them! :D

Reactions: Flash
It's quite scary how that Hurley pop looks like me! Hahaha

I like to think I'm a bit slimmer though

Locke looks awesome and I'm surprised they did Jacob and man in black, should of been sayid, Ben, Charlie, Claire or one of the other main characters. Even Richard
Hell Vincent would of made more sense lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw