Love, Rosie (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: September 9, 2015
Purchase link: novamnm
Price: $28.99

file_36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to post pictures today but nova mixed up my order :oohyeah: :// I ordered this with Big Eyes but I got Big Eyes and Lone Survivor Full Slip. I was so excited to finally have this in my hand and then when I open the package it was like a nightmare :/ and then after I paid 13€ duty ://

Update: I ordered it agai but this time on KimchiDVD hope this time i get the right copy

Last edited:
I am going to open and enjoy my FullSlip Package for Love, Rosie today as it will be my afternoon movie...can't wait to look at the Bonus Stuff Again... Love the Disk Artwork but this one is a bit weird, usually the ''Custom Disk Artwork'' are as clear as Pictures, but this one looks Darker(its not as Clear as the one on the mockup, which it should be), kinda strange but still a nice release...

and what I love about Korean releases is that they always have great print for their movies, I never am disappointed in regards to the quality of Picture.

Reactions: harry
BUMP!

This Release deserves a Bump Up :emb:

This is just a sweet Blu-ray edition Fullslip w/ Scanavo Case that deserves to sit beside our upcoming FAC editions... I know I can't wait to have them all together, beautiful limited edition Package from Korea :drool:

It's funny how I've never heard of this film, but it's receiving some of the best-looking editions worldwide. Weird.
I didn't really like this movie. I only watched it for her. She's really cute in this but besides that nothing else comes to mind. LOL :p

I didn't really like this movie. I only watched it for her. She's really cute in this but besides that nothing else comes to mind. LOL :p
Love this movie so much, watched it for the 3rd time yesterday :p

I think it's a good film in it's genre. When I was younger I really didn't watch these type of films often, but in the past few years I have started to like more and more romantic comedies or dramas. Not too long ago I watched 500 Days Of Summer and really liked it aswell. Actarus, could you show us your Love, Rosie Korea slipbox, I'd love to see it.

Love this movie so much, watched it for the 3rd time yesterday :p
I know you love this movie :D:p
I think it's a good film in it's genre. When I was younger I really didn't watch these type of films often, but in the past few years I have started to like more and more romantic comedies or dramas. Not too long ago I watched 500 Days Of Summer and really liked it aswell. Actarus, could you show us your Love, Rosie Korea slipbox, I'd love to see it.
500 DoS was a good movie. :thumbs:
I don't care what type of movie it is. I watch all kinds. But I just felt some parts weren't "realistic". :) But let's not talk go off topic and discuss it here :p

Reactions: Actarus
thank you @MockingjayBen for those Lovely Pictures I love that Edition, such a nice Package. Sorry @Hamill82 for not having provided pictures when you asked me to, and you had to wait to @MockingjayBen to take those beautiful ones. Thanks for having stepped in, I have been feeling too lazy lately to take pictures. Apologies.

thank you @MockingjayBen for those Lovely Pictures I love that Edition, such a nice Package. Sorry @Hamill82 for not having provided pictures when you asked me to, and you had to wait to @MockingjayBen to take those beautiful ones. Thanks for having stepped in, I have been feeling too lazy lately to take pictures. Apologies.

Haha No Problem ^^ i was lazy too but I just did them :D
When I found out there are no pics of this edition I said to myself I need to change this :D
Yeah can't wait for my Hardbox from FAC!

Haha No Problem ^^ i was lazy too but I just did them :D
When I found out there are no pics of this edition I said to myself I need to change this :D
Yeah can't wait for my Hardbox from FAC!

Thanks for kicking yourself in the behind to take them :rofl:
Indeed we needed some nice pics of this edition as it is a lovely one
The HardBox = :hungry: