Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Really hope this is not the final look of the hardbox....It really looks like a thin paper roughly sticked on to the hardbox...

I Adore FA for their exquisite ''film arena Collection'' line which is Perfection every time, from the get-go they have crafted lovely Packages and now have evolved so quickly and have been putting out quality releases one after another...

but I am scared to give my Honest Opinion of their first Mockup real demo of their new HardBox :confused::muted::meh::ohno::arghh::bag:

I Adore FA for their exquisite ''film arena Collection'' line which is Perfection every time, from the get-go they have crafted lovely Packages and now have evolved so quickly and have been putting out quality releases one after another...

but I am scared to give my Honest Opinion of their first Mockup real demo of their new HardBox :confused::muted::meh::ohno::arghh::bag:

e6fea896cac0c47d842509af713c5f34720dd73f414f56d144ea6037d8a4464a.jpg

you know. critisism ain't bad, it can be constructive.

Last edited:

you know. critisism ain't bad, it can be constructive.
THIS! ^

Criticism doesn't always have to be negative... it be can be constructive. Feedback is sometimes the only way something can be improved... so long as you're pointing out what/how it can be improved, then I'd consider that helpful feedback. :)

Reactions: Actarus
THIS! ^

Criticism doesn't always have to be negative... it be can be constructive. Feedback is sometimes the only way something can be improved... so long as you're pointing out what/how it can be improved, then I'd consider that helpful feedback. :)

Indeed correct, The Hardbox does appear to be finished since they posted it on their facebook :dunno:(n)
but the HardBox looks a bit rough/without a Clean finish.

Where the paper edges that are glued on the Spine, we see lots of little paper specs like it was cut not properly and also the spine does not look like it was glued on a smooth piece of Cardboard as there is an Indentation from top to bottom in the middle :bored: a Flat piece of Cardboard the size of the spine should have been used to make a finish clean smooth look to the Box
Also, the paper might be too thin for the glue they used as Rosie's side is full of ripples :grumpy:

Reactions: Noodles
Indeed correct, The Hardbox does appear to be finished since they posted it on their facebook :dunno:(n)

Where the paper edges that are glued on the Spine, we see lots of little paper specs like it was cut not properly and also the spine does not look like it was glued on a smooth piece of Cardboard as there is an Indentation from top to bottom in the middle :bored: a Flat piece of Cardboard the size of the spine should have been used to make a finish clean smooth look to the Box
Also, the paper might be too thin for the glue they used as Rosie's side is full of ripples :grumpy:
I've nothing to add to that... I completely agree with all of your points. :thumbs:

Reactions: harry and Actarus

Reactions: harry and Actarus