Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE ITS NOT CANCELLED!!!! I am so looking forward for this Release!! Just Got the Korean Slip Version and now i cant wait for this. Please Filmarena an update soon. I really want to see the whole Package and and please no delay!!!

Im much more worried about the 5 X-Men Packages, starting to get nervous as well as FF 1-6 and King Kong all those trump Rosie, not that I don't want a copy but there are more important matters. I have not heard a peep about any of these in months what's the deal? The WWA steelbooks for X-Men(reissue), FF 1-6, and King Kong were sold months ago, I am getting very nervous.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Im much more worried about the 5 X-Men Packages, starting to get nervous as well as FF 1-6 and King Kong all those trump Rosie, not that I don't want a copy but there are more important matters. I have not heard a peep about any of these in months what's the deal? The WWA steelbooks for X-Men(reissue), FF 1-6, and King Kong were sold months ago, I am getting very nervous.
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Personally I'd say a WEA Steelbook that they've already started producing is more important for Film Arena as a business considering they'll be putting much more of their own money on the line for it, but that's just me.

Personally I'd say a WEA Steelbook that they've already started producing is more important for Film Arena as a business considering they'll be putting much more of their own money on the line for it, but that's just me.
Who cares about them I want what I want now. :giggle::giggle::giggle: :p

I am a bit worried about X-Men & FF for real. They usually issue there packages close to the time the steelbooks are released world wide and that was 4-7 months ago for those 2.

Who cares about them I want what I want now. :giggle::giggle::giggle: :p
Release date hasn't even been set for King Kong or X-Men FYI; no mention of them in Karel's signature for the release plan this year either (at least, at the moment - he tends to update it when he knows). Fast & Furious 1-6 was supposed to have been back in March, as that didn't happen I'm wondering if they replaced that idea with the 1-7 box set due next year.

Release date hasn't even been set for King Kong or X-Men FYI; no mention of them in Karel's signature for the release plan this year either (at least, at the moment - he tends to update it when he knows). Fast & Furious 1-6 was supposed to have been back in March, as that didn't happen I'm wondering if they replaced that idea with the 1-7 box set due next year.
I hope if they do the box set that each one gets the full slip treatment and then an over all box to put them all in. Hehe. I would buy all seven anyway but would prefer it to be each individual fa collection treatment. Same with x-men. Been waiting to get these to get the fa versions. And also this Rosie one to for the wife.

Quite.

And apart from that Film Arena are a small company with a VERY full schedule of releases. Also bear in mind this isn't HDz or BluFans who release once in a while and,, no matter wht the fanboys say, milk you dry for it!

All in all, I'd say it's worth having a modicum of patience.

Reactions: MrBMT
F
Quite.

And apart from that Film Arena are a small company with a VERY full schedule of releases. Also bear in mind this isn't HDz or BluFans who release once in a while and,, no matter wht the fanboys say, milk you dry for it!

All in all, I'd say it's worth having a modicum of patience.

Well I know on King Kong I have been patient, I joined that Group BUY over 6 months ago. FF 1-6 were originally slated to be released in the 1st quarter of 2015. Almost every FA title is chosen and released at a similar time frame as the rest of the WWA steelbooks of that title are released around the world. Reissued titles such as(Interview with the Vampire, Heat, Terminator) or titles being released for the first time (Equalizer, Dracula Untold, Get on Up, Ex Machina, HG3, FF7, ect.) They are almost always sold by FA, usually within a month or two of the WWA Steelbooks preorder date in other countries, FA just makes a very nice package to go along with the WWA steelbook, except the two upcoming WEA titles John Wick and Looper

I have all the patience in the world but it makes me nervous because FF1-6 reissues, X-Men reissues and King Kong were all released quite a while ago and the longer it takes I feel the less likely they are going to be released by FA. I hope I am wrong, I'm a huge fan, My FA collection is missing only 1 title AASB I have or preordered every other Title.

I'm most interested in the 5 or 6 X-Men either box set or Singles. Other than the U.K. versions which I have all of them there basically no Steelbook packages for X-Men 1-3, First Class, and Wolverine Origins besides:the French First Class which is okay, the FNAC which is just okay, the Target Metalpacks bleh, and the reissues that were released about 6 months ago

FA packages are so great I'm not to worried about the reissues with new art that were WWA SBs released 6 months ago. These movies deserve a great release and I feel like these are the only Marvel releases not to have one, besides the Hulk but Blufans is about to take care of that. After what they did did with Elektra and Ghost Rider if they could just be on par with those I would be a very happy collector. It has taken to long sice the WWA reissues and I am worried.

That does look nice... love the bright orange! If the slip and extras are as impressive as the steelbook, then I'm going to find this edition hard to resist. :ohno:

@carllenc @Collector03601 do you guys know if this one is still planned for next month? / Je to stále naplánováno na příští měsíc? Thanks :thumbs:

Sorry for the later reply - I think so yeah, but you never know if all the other extras will be made on time and if FA will manage to put those FACs together before the release date. Its nice to see an update tho :) Cannot wait!