Love, Rosie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #31) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 16, 2016 (Unnumbered) - April 18, 2016 (E1) - May 6, 2016 (E2, E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: Unnumbered - E1 - E2 - E3 HardBox
Price: 799 CZK (Unnumbered) - 699 CZK (E1, E2) - 1499 CZK (E3 HardBox)
Notes: Confirmed debossed title, E1 350 numbered copies, E2 350 numbered copies, E3 500 numbered copies
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 CLOSED - E2 CLOSED - E3 HardBox CLOSED

Steelbook:
exterior.jpginterior.jpg

E1:
1.jpeg

slip1.jpg

E2:
2.jpg
slip2.jpg

Hardbox:
hardbox.jpg

Last edited:
Might be interested in this, maybe I could buy it just because of the orange steelbook. :D I'm waiting for seeing the full package before deciding.

Is their going to be a GB open for this or is this direct purchase from FA website as the release date is getting closer.

Is their going to be a GB open for this or is this direct purchase from FA website as the release date is getting closer.
I'd say there's about a 0.01% chance of that being the actual release date now, especially considering they haven't even confirmed the slip design or package contents yet.

I'm guessing this will actually be out late December if we're lucky, or early 2016 and am sure there will be a group buy nearer the actual release date.

Off Topic but The Korean Amaray is a Very nice Package, Stunning WEA, recommended for fans of the film until this gets released from FA for those who are like me on the complicit side(can't get enough of Lily) and to have a different package, not a steel package but it oozes quality. But of course that is just to keep us warm until the FAC comes out which I cannot wait but happy about this very nice Korean Package. Available at Kimchi and Nova.

Thanks for clarifying that @MrBMT I was thinking that myself with the amount of steelbook pre orders they're going through at the moment it will be a delay.

@Collector03601 - Hiya mate, just wondering if we are going to get the Group Buy up and running before the 'alleged' release date fo 25 Nov?

Or are we not getting one now, or later - or . . . Well you're probably as wise as me what with all the delays, but just in case . . .

Same as you mate, with all these delays I will be glad to see Jurassic World and T5 happen before this one (based on the fullslips shown being prepared). No more details other than the steelbook pics from Scanavo FA showed us.

Have they shown the full slip for this already? Couldn't find one at least, I guess I was just hallucinating when I saw a black full slip of this, that's what Russia does to a person... :D Hopefully it will be colourful like the steelbook, might get this after all. :)