Lucy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: January 12, 2015 (was December 15, 2014)
Purchase link: Lucy
Price: £21.99 (was £19.99)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Spot gloss on "LUCY" and eyes (confirmed by Wreck)

new.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg
01.jpg

Exclusive packshot as of 9/11/2014

3aby5i1410453199-jpg.100175

ACTUAL PICTURE
lucy_zavvi-jpg.106649

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, no need to get the French version now :D pre-ordered, but whenever Zavvi send out their next batch of discount vouchers I'll likely just cancel/re-order assuming it's not OOS.

I've put in a pre-order but I'm not sure if I'll kerp it as it wasn't a great film.

I would prefer if the inner art was in full colour and not just her eyes as that was quite a bright scene.

I actually thought that Miss Johansson was flawed in this movie. Although there were a few scenes in which she did excel in showcasing her acting ability, there are moments throughout the film in which I thought she was not at her best. Ultimately, I thought it was Choi Min-Sik that stole the show, especially with his opening scene. I read in in an interview that Luc Besson considers Choi's character to be his best antagonist to a film he has scripted since Gary Oldman's Norman Stansfield in Leon.
Anyway, rant over, can't wait to get this! Great movie!!

Reactions: Wreck
+1
Looks like it has an external clear plastic slipcase w/some artwork which covers the actual steelbook.

Only just noticed the "FINAL ARTWORK TBC" at the bottom, but if it does come with a slip, then I imagine/hope it's clear with all the text on it.

I prefer the French design to what Zavvi are currently displaying, so hopefully it will be updated to something similar when the artwork is finalised. I also hope that the quality is similar to other recent Universal releases. If it is it will certainly be worth a pre-order at £19.99, even more so if a discount code is made available at some point.

Yay, no need to get the French version now :D pre-ordered, but whenever Zavvi send out their next batch of discount vouchers I'll likely just cancel/re-order assuming it's not OOS.

I prefer the French design to what Zavvi are currently displaying, so hopefully it will be updated to something similar when the artwork is finalised. I also hope that the quality is similar to other recent Universal releases. If it is it will certainly be worth a pre-order at £19.99, even more so if a discount code is made available at some point.

Sorry to sound dumb but i'm still new to all this - where does one find these discount vouchers/codes you speak of? Would be good to know for the future! Thanks in advance for your help :)