Lucy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: January 12, 2015 (was December 15, 2014)
Purchase link: Lucy
Price: £21.99 (was £19.99)
Notes: Limited to 4000, Spot gloss on "LUCY" and eyes (confirmed by Wreck)

new.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg
01.jpg

Exclusive packshot as of 9/11/2014

3aby5i1410453199-jpg.100175

ACTUAL PICTURE
lucy_zavvi-jpg.106649

Last edited by a moderator:
Having to avoid reading a lot of the posts on here - don't want my mind polluted with negative reviews when I go see it tomorrow! ;)
I really enjoyed it, it's not a serious film at all but it's good fun, plus it has Scarlett Johansson in. :p
Sorry to sound dumb but i'm still new to all this - where does one find these discount vouchers/codes you speak of? Would be good to know for the future! Thanks in advance for your help :)
The best idea is to sign up for Zavvi's newsletters here, though even if you do that they seem to be quite random and not always send out vouchers/emails to everyone.
There's also the 1 time use discount code thread to keep an eye on.

I can't think of any UK steel with a full slip - anyone?!

Me neither. I know it's been confirmed as not having a slip now but I think it'd be pretty sweet if it did. Why should the Chinese companies be the only ones getting slips?

Fast & Furious 1-4 had a full slip if I remember correctly, this was a G1 blank steelbook with a slip and a set of 'pimp your steelbook' stickers.

Possibly the worst UK steelbook ever!

Gonna blind per order this. Should be a nice looking steel knowing Universal + gloss being confirmed already + Scarlett. Easy decision :D

Reactions: harry
Brilliant film easily one of the 10 best of the year :cool:

Can't wait to get this badboy. Would have preferred Entertainment Store do it, but if a nice gloss with this art, it could be a Zavvi winner. :D

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
i really like the look of the steelbook, but i'm disappointed with the movie. Choi Min Sik was great though, as per usual!

I really want this BUT what's up with the front title?!? I'm not interested in a movie called "LUC" fail!