Machete (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Not sure. Looks more like something that dude made himself. "Very Strong Limited Edition" ??
I doubt the film company would allow only 3 copies to be sold at a film festival, let alone to a single person.

Justin-these are some sticker books (folie is a foil) that appear to be made by the lister himself (I don't have 1st hand confirmation of this). He says he went to a Horror convention and saw Danny Trejo sign them.

Still not sure if I want this edition or not... It will be over the customs limit so will have to pay 25% taxes + fee...

Still not sure if I want this edition or not... It will be over the customs limit so will have to pay 25% taxes + fee...

Youch, what if someone from Germany ships it to you and marks it as gift and declares it at a lower cost?

Youch, what if someone from Germany ships it to you and marks it as gift and declares it at a lower cost?

Then I would avoid both fee and taxes. I think postage would be slightly more from a private but not that much.

Has it been clarified if any version is embossed or not?

Taken from amazon.de and translated.
The Limited Edition Giftset Figurine find the uncut version in the film embossed Steelbook also gets a machete Figure (height 15 cm), 1 and 6 One-Sheet Poster postcards with the respective characters of the film. :D

So i guess we won't know until the U.K one is released whether that one's embossed too? Still not sure which one to go for yet!

So i guess we won't know until the U.K one is released whether that one's embossed too? Still not sure which one to go for yet!

Well, it's Sony and they are fans of having the same design for ALL countries - so if it's true for Green Hornet (the same studio), it might be true for Machete.

Well, it's Sony and they are fans of having the same design for ALL countries - so if it's true for Green Hornet (the same studio), it might be true for Machete.

Yeah i think you are right, i will probably just go for the U.K one. I can live without the figure and cards if the steels are the same.