Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

Part of the Mad Max Trilogy:
Mad Max || Mad Max 2 || Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

91gYlZKnvsL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get that one at all! WTF :mad:
Mad Max 1 was indexed in Germany. I guess that is the reason why Amazon doesn't publish part 1
Anyway...it has recently been taken off the index by FSK so I am also wondering why they not release part 1 now especially since Media Markt releases a full uncut set with all 3 movies

Reactions: Phantasmic
Same here those damn jiffy bags- all three steelbooks are heavily dented as if someone has hammered them:banghead: .
When I wrote to Amazon.fr-their reply was offering me 10 euro refund! What a cruel joke!!:angry::cry:

I am cancelling all my future steelbooks order at Amazon.fr- nearly 13 of them!
Damn I am going to miss the great offers on those forthcoming Warner wave like Matrix trilogy ,Tim burton/Johnny Depp ,Cloud atlas, Clint Eastwood, X MEN DOFP..
Well can't have dented one when I have paid for the brand new!!:ugh:

Same here those damn jiffy bags- all three steelbooks are heavily dented as if someone has hammered them:banghead: .
When I wrote to Amazon.fr-their reply was offering me 10 euro refund! What a cruel joke!!:angry::cry:

I am cancelling all my future steelbooks order at Amazon.fr- nearly 13 of them!
Damn I am going to miss the great offers on those forthcoming Warner wave like Matrix trilogy ,Tim burton/Johnny Depp ,Cloud atlas, Clint Eastwood, X MEN DOFP..
Well can't have dented one when I have paid for the brand new!!:ugh:

Hi Eric, (my name too) Sorry to hear about your damaged steelbooks, I wonder if where you live determines whether or not you get your steels in a jiffy bag? I live in the US and mine were delivered in a box.
Is Amazon.fr different than Amazon US when it comes to returns? I have returned numerous steelbooks to Amazon for a full refund with no problem. I never heard of them offering only a partial refund . I thought only Zavvi did that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Eric
Hi Eric, (my name too) Sorry to hear about your damaged steelbooks, I wonder if where you live determines whether or not you get your steels in a jiffy bag? I live in the US and mine were delivered in a box.
Is Amazon.fr different than Amazon US when it comes to returns? I have returned numerous steelbooks to Amazon for a full refund with no problem. I never heard of them offering only a partial refund . I thought only Zavvi did that.

Hello there..
:happy: I am Swedish ,now living in Estonia.
Yes Amazon.fr's packaging is awful and they are notoriously infamous for poor packaging but this was shipped from Amazon's fulfillment center at Bad Hersfel,Germany!
Pretty weird esp. when you pre-order an item a month before its release!

On refund and returns -no one can beat Amazon-UK and yes Amazon-US followed by Amazon-DE!

But Amazon-FR is not bad however I believe it depends on the customer support executive who is looking after your query/issues because last month I bought 'Eric Rohmer Coffre l'intégrale' (another Eric :) ,this is one of those must own box sets -if you haven't bought already,I strongly recommend you to buy esp if you like French romantic cinemas) -its a jumbo box set weighing about 4 kg including that shabby packaging .
When it arrived the box set was torn apart with heavy dents/edge folding on almost all 27 digibooks and all BR discs dislodged ; To summarize- It was not at usable condition and on top return cost was high up to € 50 owing to its weight/size.
Up on contacting Amazon.fr through a single mail about these facts,I was immediately offered with a replacement and I was told not to return the original damaged item.
Such was the Amazon.fr's service!! Unsure why it has come to this !

Anyway I have replied back to their mail now,awaiting for a resolution now after declining that € 10 refund offer.
Lets see what happens.

Ah that greedy Zaavi! -they compete with Amazon.fr in this poor packaging thing:LOL:

Reactions: Phantasmic
What annoys me about 'Mad Max' is the HDN search doesn't like it!

The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.

These are also available on amazon.es by the way.

Last edited:
Amazon.fr has been the worst for me. With almost every order I have received dented/damaged steelbooks. Amazon.de has been the best, only one damaged so far.