Mad Max: Fury Road 1/4 Slip (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

I'm not sure maybe @Actarus or @Collector03601 will know ?

Getting the copies that are not Part of the film arena Collection is not something that he currently does often, it is the first time he does so this year since the launch of the FAC which is taking all of his time. Since film Arena has launched film arena Collection in february, he has been committed to provide GBs only for the FAC.

For the regular releases that are part of the mini group buy, if you have any questions that are very important that absolutely needs an answer(if not same price as on the website) please contact @Collector03601 and he will inquire about it. Please do not Message Karel Directly as per Karel's request.

Thank you @Actarus for the reply. To be honest, my reply was 85% meant as kidding, because as I understand, the GBs are more of a privilege than anything else. Though it's still an interesting development and that's why 15% serious, as it never happened (to me) before :)
Ahem...I didn't even join the GB (yet) :whistle:

Thank you @Actarus for the reply. To be honest, my reply was 85% meant as kidding, because as I understand, the GBs are more of a privilege than anything else. Though it's still an interesting development and that's why 15% serious, as it never happened (to me) before :)
Ahem...I didn't even join the GB (yet) :whistle:

No worries it's my pleasure...

Indeed Group Buys are a Privilege and we are lucky that Karel is there for us :) lol didn't join yet :p

bloomin heck you look in th gb working out steel new price and all other bits with shipping just to europe is 1069czk which according to google is £27.90

thats starting to take over uk money for a 3d+2d is normally around £25 for new release, it would seem the czech releases are going up or is that just me?

if so i think they are going to start having trouble shifting this and if becomes the norm with there pricing, i can see people just getting films in their own country and stuff any extra cost as it becomes not worth it imho.

glad tbh i held off from ordering this one, i still suspect we wil see one in the uk and think will be hmv myself.

basil :thumbs:

MM.jpg