Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: €29.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Cineworld Shrewsbury! Best thing I have ever purchased mate.
I used to have one about 2 years ago, gave it up though as my missus started working shifts and a few mates moved away so was only going twice a month and it wasn't worth it. They are amazing, especially around this period with all of the summer blockbusters coming out! Wish I still had it!!

Reactions: wardyyy23
I used to have one about 2 years ago, gave it up though as my missus started working shifts and a few mates moved away so was only going twice a month and it wasn't worth it. They are amazing, especially around this period with all of the summer blockbusters coming out! Wish I still had it!!

Worth getting again, £17 a month and I watch around 6/7 films a month at best. I would spend around £25 for me and my girlfriend with a 3D film and some popcorn. Mad!!

Keep on topic please guys, we don't need to hear about where you buy your dodds in the Mad Max thread (although the Cineworld card is awesome!)
Ok, I went to see this movie last week (with loads of cheap sweets from the supermarket, on a meerkat Tuesday, at a goddamn expensive Odeon... which was 2for1, but still more than Cineworld full price tickets)

Hoping this steel has super high gloss, and as I say, can't wait.
I'd like this art for it
mad-max-fury-road-poster2.jpg