Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: €29.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this in XD 3D, it was relentless and amazing!!!! George Miller is also The Mastermind of another of my all time favorites, Babe (writer) and wrote and directed Babe: Pig in the City (though not as good as Babe)!!!! :thumbs:

48cbe273-b1ff-4c90-84d2-3786aee453a8-620x372.jpeg

Reactions: harry
HMV back on the web now? Be uses I have to travel 40 minutes to my nearest one for exclusive steels.

think hmv ireland are and someone showed xtravision are as well but can't remember links, youll have to check some hmv threads for them but till a announce not alot you can do for the mo.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Selman1422
think hmv ireland are and someone showed xtravision are as well but can't remember links, youll have to check some hmv threads for them but till a announce not alot you can do for the mo.

basil :thumbs:

Yeah I suppose that's okay, I rarely go to HMV unless I'm aware of a sweet exclusive release.. Chappie will be my next trip.

I really loved this movie, I saw it saturday in Imax 3D in Eindhoven, would love too have a steelbook of this movie.
I want a steelbook with the 3D version, but I am not so keen on the german text on the steel if this would be final : nur der wahnsinn uberlebt (only madness survices)
The germans always do this, they add complete text phrases to a title
will have to wait if this one will have dutch subs, or maybe we will get some more releases from other countries

Reactions: harry
I really loved this movie, I saw it saturday in Imax 3D in Eindhoven, would love too have a steelbook of this movie.
I want a steelbook with the 3D version, but I am not so keen on the german text on the steel if this would be final : nur der wahnsinn uberlebt (only madness survices)
The germans always do this, they add complete text phrases to a title
will have to wait if this one will have dutch subs, or maybe we will get some more releases from other countries

Its Warner Brothers so there will be plenty other versions from other countries.;)
I hope Nova will release it (Full slip and Lenticular) :hungry:

Reactions: Phantasmic