Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: EUR 29.99

911kQmQF5cL._SY679_-2.jpg

Last edited:
I think this one will have the banner , when I look at other french releases: Prometheus/X-men days of future past, these are just a few I have from france, the change will be great that mad max fury road will have a banner.
As I prefer steelbooks with dutch subs I might be getting this version, I am not sure if the german has dutch subs and I do not like the extra german text on the steelbook

Not sure about the banner. Just for reminder, Jupiter Ascending here didn't have the banner, like most of last warner bros releases...So, not sure about that point. others you mention, are from fox or other companies :cigar:

I think this one will have the banner , when I look at other french releases: Prometheus/X-men days of future past, these are just a few I have from france, the change will be great that mad max fury road will have a banner.
As I prefer steelbooks with dutch subs I might be getting this version, I am not sure if the german has dutch subs and I do not like the extra german text on the steelbook

This one will not have banner, like all the latest Warner steelbook (Hobbit 3, Interstellar, Jupiter...).

Last edited:
Reactions: discov3ry
Hope this gets a a release from the Asian retailers Nova,Blufans or Kimchi to give us something special as this is a awesome title and it deserves the best...