Mad Max: Fury Road (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

Feb 17, 2014
Release date: 5 October, 2015
Purchase link:
CDON (no international shipping)
Discshop
Price: 229 SEK 249 SEK (CDON), 299 SEK (Discshop)

mad_max_fury_road_-_steelbook_3d_blu-ray_blu-ray_nordic-33586711-frntl.jpeg

Discshop preorder bonus:
Preorder any bluray copy of Mad Max: Fury Road, get a 64-page comic book for free.
Limited quantity, first served.
vAK8dqI.jpg

Attachments

• madmax3d-swe.jpeg
    madmax3d-swe.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 735
Last edited by a moderator:
They dont charge you immediately if the product is not released though :) aka preorder.
But on in-stock items they indeed charge you when you place the order.

Yes I meant pre-order. But @bradipolpo was right saying they charge straightaway as I just ordered this and my CC got charged immediately, even tho it's not being released till Oct 5th.

Yes I meant pre-order. But @bradipolpo was right saying they charge straightaway as I just ordered this and my CC got charged immediately, even tho it's not being released till Oct 5th.

Thats strange, must be something new? Last time I preordered they didnt charge until releaseday. Was some time ago, but still.

Thats strange, must be something new? Last time I preordered they didnt charge until releaseday. Was some time ago, but still.

Maybe they just reserve the ammount right away and after a few days it will "come back" as not charged but money will then be taken upon despatch.

I know platekompaniet.no here in norway do it that way. Meaning if you don't have funds on your card when you pre-order you won't be able to.

If that makes any sense. :p

They will have that price for a short while, then raise it up. Following like they did with Gravity, Godzilla etc.