Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $27.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
@Drum18. I am aware that it seems that Warner tend to be Region Free. Do you know (obviously by going from previous Warner releases) whether the text on the j-card is just english or is it bi-lingual?

@Drum18. I am aware that it seems that Warner tend to be Region Free. Do you know (obviously by going from previous Warner releases) whether the text on the j-card is just english or is it bi-lingual?
As this is a Canadian release and it's bascially the law here as we are a bilingual country, the text is "always" bilingual (English&french).

The only exception I remember are the Disney release as they have Regular and Bilingual editions.

Reactions: rebelrocks
Anyone get a shipping notice? I was hoping the price would have dropped a little more close to release day. Best Buy US has a sweet price of $19.99 for the same steel. I guess I can keep dreaming that Best Buy CA will give us a break too sometime.

Anyone get a shipping notice? I was hoping the price would have dropped a little more close to release day. Best Buy US has a sweet price of $19.99 for the same steel. I guess I can keep dreaming that Best Buy CA will give us a break too sometime.

$20 USD works out to about $26-27 CAD right now... So Best Buy CA has it somewhat appropriately priced. Although I wouldn't complain if we got $19.99 too lol

Reactions: nexor and Drum18
$20 USD works out to about $26-27 CAD right now... So Best Buy CA has it somewhat appropriately priced. Although I wouldn't complain if we got $19.99 too lol
Exactly.

I'm surprised too. Insurgent at 29.99$+tx, this at 27.99$+tx and Avengers at 33.99$+tx... this is getting more and more expensive even buying local... :(