Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 1st, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Mad Max_Best Buy Steelbook.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to cancel my amazon.de copy, but its 3D and almost the same price as the 3D amaray. So it looks like I am double dipping on this title

Reactions: ocielz
Liked this film just fine, however I'm in no rush to see this again so I'll gladly wait for the HDZeta version whenever they decide to release it :p or perhaps the Korean exclusive ;)

Plus it will give me time to trim my que of Bly Rays I have in my watch "pile" lol

Reactions: Aw 83 and harry
I wasn't gonna bite...and then I saw the 'Fresh Rotten Tomato' sticker, and that changes everything!
image.jpg
dpb6f7.jpg

(Seriously- does that mean anything to anybody?!!)

Last edited:
I just pre-ordered using one of the cards. It's my first time doing it this way. Question is will it be reserved at the pickup counter or do i have too go pickup off the shelf? Is there enough to go around and does this card guarantee me a steelbook? Hopefully as i won't to be there until about 1:30 or so.

Just got an email saying you can save $10 if you buy the movie and the game. If anyone was planning on buying the game..

seems I can't order online, oh well in store for me, though I am sure it might pop up again on Tuesday AM