泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Package arrived Friday, today I could pick it up:

View attachment 251152 View attachment 251153

The box was tightly taped, and the items inside protected adequately.

View attachment 251154 View attachment 251155 View attachment 251156 View attachment 251157

Lenticular Type A = #1088
Full Slip = #644

Not that anyone cares. ;)

I'm very happy with these two, although the Lenti could have been a little sharper. It will look better once the foil is removed, probably.

Anyway, thank you for the GB @n3wk1d and @wxlinkswd

Cheers

Mine was packed like this as well, I was happy they improved their packaging, not that I had problems before but it makes it even more safe. What a lovely release this is, my Lentis remain sealed for now, can see myself opening one soon. :)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jhadur
Blufans slip spines are always in English. No Chinese text at all. So it can be done......

each company have the right to decide how they want to shape their products, so what if Blufans does it ? It does not mean that HDzeta have to do it as well. It is their prerogative to do it however it pleases them.

Last edited:
Blufans slip spines are always in English. No Chinese text at all. So it can be done......

Check Blufans 1-12... 10 of them have Chinese text prominently on the spine (Real Steel, Rio, Wreck It Ralph, Jack Reacher, Face Off, Oz, Monsters University, Up, Star Trek Into Darkness, Wall-E). Also, KFP double pack (already mentioned), Godzilla (1998) OAB, Maze Runner OAB, Rocky OAB. Likely others.

I'm totally OK with Mad Max and other HDZeta releases including the Chinese text on the side, doesn't bother me at all. Looks cool actually.

Just got my Lenti A edition in mint condition. I'll post pictures tomorrow since artificial light sucks. Cool number too (999/2000).

Overall pretty happy with this release! :)

Btw guys I'd like to unseal it but I don't currently have protector sleeves for it (only have SCF2 atm). How do you protect this huge packages? What size do I have to get? Thanks a lot!

Just got my Lenti A edition in mint condition. I'll post pictures tomorrow since artificial light sucks. Cool number too (999/2000).

Btw guys I'd like to unseal it but I don't currently have protector sleeves for it (only have SCF2 atm). How do you protect this huge packages? What size do I have to get? Thanks a lot!
just been having an email exchange with a slipcover maker for the same reason. they say that they are looking to create a new slipcover size for the likes of Mad Max and Frozen, as they do not recommend standard SCF2s or SCF4s (both too small) and say that SCF6s are also not the right size (probably around 5mm too short).

so i've unsealed the non-spine side only until someone makes something that will take it, which is a shame as that's hardly great for the lenti effect . other suggestions very welcome!

Lol in addition to looking great, the box is great for protecting the slips. That's what I'll do until they make big enough sleeves.

Yeah I only own T1 and Mad Max from HDzeta. When I got T1 I opened it and then realized I could not place it inside a sleeve because it was too big and that sucks. I'd like to open this one too but not having protection makes me think twice about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.