泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Opened my Lenti B copy. I thought very long and hard about Lenti A or Lenti B. Ultimately, I just thought the depth and clarity of Lenti B won out in the end.

At any rate, this is a really excellent package from HDZ.

And the movie... GOOD FREAKIN GRIEF!

If you think you've seen just about everything, but you haven't seen Mad Max Fury Road, then friend you ain't seen nothin'. This movie is Batsh!t Bonkers :wacky::OMG::OMG:

What an adrenaline rush!! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry
And the movie... GOOD FREAKIN GRIEF!

If you think you've seen just about everything, but you haven't seen Mad Max Fury Road, then friend you ain't seen nothin'. This movie is Batsh!t Bonkers :wacky::OMG::OMG:

What an adrenaline rush!! :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs: Adrenaline Rush is the perfect way to describe the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Was anybody able to find a protective sleeve to fit this one?

Try contacting steelbookcentral, maybe they're working on something like they did for GOTG Blufans. The full slip fits in the existing SCF2 but the SCF4 (which is even bigger) is a tight fit for the lentis.

Try contacting steelbookcentral, maybe they're working on something like they did for GOTG Blufans. The full slip fits in the existing SCF2 but the SCF4 (which is even bigger) is a tight fit for the lentis.
i spoke to Steelbook Central about this recently re: my Lenti A. in their opinion, Fury Road lentis don't fit anything they have, and they are considering the possibility of a new slipcover to fit both this and the recent Frozen blufans.

every time they match the releases, a new one comes out that doesn't fit anything they have! :confused:

It's not only Mad Max. I have T1 from Hdzeta which also doesn't fit :( SC should make a bigger sleeve. That said I open my packages so I should probably buy SCF4s then? I only have SCF2 atm

is there anybody who still not received their package yet?

Me. I ordered copies of each individual release. I don't even have a tracking number for the package. I'm tempted to file a compaint with PayPal if the packages don't arrive in the next week.

Me. I ordered copies of each individual release. I don't even have a tracking number for the package. I'm tempted to file a compaint with PayPal if the packages don't arrive in the next week.

Not good, there is a tracking number for your package in the group buy thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.