泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to the overcharge many of us encountered during pre-order...

Makes zero sense to me. Item price including shipping for me >388¥. Billed >422¥. Difference of 34CNY/3.82GBP. (How many times do I have to say this! :banghead: :LOL:). That amount can't be down to exchange rate, can it? :cautious: :bag:
sure it can. I was in france checking out at FNAC and they gave me 2 options. Pay in EUR it was 160 or pay in USD for like 176 or whatever. I didnt want to use their exchange rate and just let my CC do it and only 169ish was billed to my card. Everyone uses different exchange rates so I can see that little difference you are pointing out being exchange rate differences

Hey guys, have some good news for those that missed out on a copy, some more copies will be released to HDN members for purchase.

Thanks so much to HDZeta and @wxlinkswd for listening to my request.

A couple of things to note.

1) GB Live time will be published up to 24 hours in advance, stay tuned for this announcement coming soon.

2) I am personally asking that this restriction is added - the trading moderators are going to check that those folks that bought a copy from the first group buy don't get one from the second. This will allow more folks that missed out the first time to get one. If it's found that duplicate purchases are made, you will be banned from any future group buys for up to 30 days and your payment refunded.

Thanks in advance.

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

In response to the overcharge many of us encountered during pre-order...

Makes zero sense to me. Item price including shipping for me >388¥. Billed >422¥. Difference of 34CNY/3.82GBP. (How many times do I have to say this! :banghead: :LOL:). That amount can't be down to exchange rate, can it? :cautious: :bag:

Many credit card issuers charge 2.99% FX transaction fee. So even if you add up, it should be 388 + 2.99% = 399.6 CNY and not 422 CNY. I would say you were overcharged by at least 22 CNY. :oops:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
sure it can. I was in france checking out at FNAC and they gave me 2 options. Pay in EUR it was 160 or pay in USD for like 176 or whatever. I didnt want to use their exchange rate and just let my CC do it and only 169ish was billed to my card. Everyone uses different exchange rates so I can see that little difference you are pointing out being exchange rate differences
Well, for the sake of the amount we are talking, I've had my little rant :p If HDZ can justify the disputed amounts for all their direct-customers concerned, so be it.. but I still don't understand at this moment in time :bag:

I was also miffed when their website said one price in CNY but upon PayPal page swiftly changed to USD but I was still billed in CNY? Weird... If it was due to exchange rate as you said, surely my card statement would still show 388¥ as an outgoing (and at an applicable rate in GBP obviously) opposed to the hiked up 422¥ and that amount converted. Basically, I thought this release would cost me around £43.5, not £47.64. Comprendre? ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Hereticz
i tried to checkout paying in CNY
during the checkout process a higher amount was shown in $
I accepted the higher amount because i thought its due to exchange rate and stuff
BUT my CC was charged in CNY
AND my CC doesnt charge any exchange rate fees

SO, the only explanation would be i get charged in CNY that gets transfered into $ during checkout and then back to CNY onto HDzetas bank account.
but that would be bullshit and makes no sense at all lol

Last edited:
Can't believe the site is still down, almost 3 days now, I want my tracking :arghh:

Site first reported down at 2pm UK time on Tuesday in Sucker Punch thread. It's now just gone 2pm UK time on Thursday. So a little over 48 hours. Not sure how that works out as almost 3 days. :dunno:

Yes it's annoying it being down as I want my tracking too but there isn't anything we can do about it.

Site first reported down at 2pm UK time on Tuesday in Sucker Punch thread. It's now just gone 2pm UK time on Thursday. So a little over 48 hours. Not sure how that works out as almost 3 days. :dunno:

Yes it's annoying it being down as I want my tracking too but there isn't anything we can do about it.

I work overnights so days tend to blend in for me, but I think when I check early Monday morning it was down for me over in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.