泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We though that offering more currency payments will provide more convenience for members, but ignore the problem of exchange rate differences.
We have asked the CreditCard bank,they said all payments must be settled in US dollars.
And if a member from a non dollar currency country orders in its own currency, the exchange rate difference will arise, for example:UK members or EU members place the order in GBP or EUR
system will exchange it to USD first.then checkout it to our bank account.
The cheapest way are all the members place the order in US dollars, so your exchange rate will be much cheaper.
In order to enable all members to save more money cost, we get rid of the pound and Euro from webstore, only left the US dollar,its the most economical way.

So I was right..
I paid in CNY that gets transfered into $ and back into CNY
Is that how banks have to earn their money these days?
Why didnt I get charged in $ if the bank asks for it??
Why offering different currencies in the first place?

SO, the only explanation would be i get charged in CNY that gets transfered into $ during checkout and then back to CNY onto HDzetas bank account.
but that would be bullshit and makes no sense at all lol

Anyone else pay extra for EMS for direct ship from HDZeta store to USA. I ask because my tracking simply says First Class (not Priority) so it looks like I paid extra for nothing. :dunno:

i never upgrade shipping because the chepest is always the same protection with tracking and usually about 7-10 til i get it depending on our customs in the states

• Thanks
Reactions: Dano
i never upgrade shipping because the chepest is always the same protection with tracking and usually about 7-10 til i get it depending on our customs in the states

You are right 3-5 or 7-10 days is no big deal plus I seem to recall having this same issue of not getting EMS that I paid for with another order from them but never bothered to ask for a refund. I just contacted the HDZeta store hopefully they issue a refund. I will never upgrade shipping again.

Is this sold out already? It's not on the website at all.
It's sold out at the HDzeta web store, but:
Hey guys, have some good news for those that missed out on a copy, some more copies will be released to HDN members for purchase.

Thanks so much to HDZeta and @wxlinkswd for listening to my request.

A couple of things to note.

1) GB Live time will be published up to 24 hours in advance, stay tuned for this announcement coming soon.

Strange. When I try to track, it says "Cannot detect courier."
Will try again in a couple of days, I guess.
Any better luck with https://www.17track.net/en ?

While sometimes tracking information simply isn't available, I've noticed many times that when Aftership is "waiting for tracking information", 17track is able to retrieve and display tracking entries for the same item without any problems at all :thumbs:

Reactions: nafosb
Status
Not open for further replies.