泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, has anybody tried to place an order with HDZeta directly? Just tried to buy one of their disks and all my cards fail with a weird message: bankInfo:Do Not Honour. Both cards I've tried work fine in any other online shop. Did anybody have a similar issue?

BTW, has anybody tried to place an order with HDZeta directly? Just tried to buy one of their disks and all my cards fail with a weird message: bankInfo:Do Not Honour. Both cards I've tried work fine in any other online shop. Did anybody have a similar issue?
There was a security problem with the site but it was supposed to be rectified about 2 weeks ago last I heard. I take it it's still on going then?

There was a security problem with the site but it was supposed to be rectified about 2 weeks ago last I heard. I take it it's still on going then?
please wait more days,we are talking about the bank,they limited our account.
All USA and Canada Credit Card will be refuse until problem resolved,but EU and ASIA 85%-90% success at now.

please wait more days,we are talking about the bank,they limited our account.
All USA and Canada Credit Card will be refuse until problem resolved,but EU and ASIA 85%-90% success at now.

Guess, 2 of my UK cards are in the unlucky 10-15%. If this is not sorted when Mad Max is going on sale, you will have a lot of very unhappy customers.

can't wait for this bring it on HD ZETA definitely purchasing this it's a must have for me...

Reactions: harry
Status
Not open for further replies.