泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 18, 2016 - Black & Chrome Edition May 15, 2017
Purchase link direct from HDZeta: The Black & Chrome Edition
HDN Group Buy: hosted by n3wk1d
Release date : May 15, 2017
Notes: 3D + 2D 2 discs edition - Full glossy finish, limited 4000 copies numbered - No.0001-0500 of each slip reserved for boxset. Black and Chrome Version comes with: 4KUHD+Chrome Version(BD) 2 disc edition, come with double sided lenti.

Lenti A 2000 copies | Lenti 1000 copies | Full Slip 1000 copies | Boxset (includes all 3 slips) 500 copies

效果图01-01.jpg Mad Max Fury Road Lenti B.jpg 效果图03-01.jpgMad Max Fury Road Boxset.jpg

Black and Chrome Version
MMFR black beauty shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to HDN!! You can join the GB just keep an eye on this thread and the GB thread on date and time.

Not confirmed yet if international customers will be able to use HDzeta new payment system on the website yet. Safest bet is to join the GB :thumbs:

Hi Maximus15,
I would like try the GB. Is it possible for me? If yes where is the link for that? Thank you.

Still don't know which edition(s) to go for.... :whistle::naughty::p HELP!!! :ohno:

Dude, when I am unsure about stuff like this I just get all editions! :thumbs: I'm already getting the boxset from another GB but want to keep it sealed so I will get another fullslip from here hopefully :naughty:

How much was the interstellar Boxset?

I paid £95.59 exactly for that boxset, but it only had 2 editions and the soundtrack with Larrs figure.:thumbs:

Hi Maximus15,
I would like try the GB. Is it possible for me? If yes where is the link for that? Thank you.

The link for GB will be posted on the OP of this thread when it goes live and you can also keep an eye on the GB forum here at the time too. Once it goes live everyone will be trying to post on the GB thread at the same time so the site will slow down dramatically, just be patient until the page loads and post your request with quantities (bearing in mind limits per person) and your country. :thumbs:

Last edited:
So another forced HDzeta group buy due to no working website for direct order, great, extra costs incurred. Something sounds fishy about the website not taking orders. This has been going on since after The Terminator release. Surely if there was a problem it would have been fixed by now. Hmmmmmm :squint:
nobody is forcing any one to join GB'S lol...you can always pass! :)

Dude, when I am unsure about stuff like this I just get all editions! :thumbs: I'm already getting the boxset from another GB but want to keep it sealed so I will get another fullslip from here hopefully :naughty:

I paid £95.59 exactly for that boxset, but it only had 2 editions and the soundtrack with Larrs figure.:thumbs:

The link for GB will be posted on the OP of this thread when it goes live and you can also keep an eye on the GB forum here at the time too. Once it goes live everyone will be trying to post on the GB thread at the same time so the site will slow down dramatically, just be patient until the page loads and post your request with quantities (bearing in mind limits per person) and your country. :thumbs:

Thank you for your reply Maximus15
What do you mean: "OP"? (sorry my english is not fluent)
If I understood, for French the time is 17 AM (tomorrow) to get the link on this thread?

nobody is forcing any one to join GB'S lol...you can always pass! :)

But if you actually want it then you are forced to join a GB or get scalped on eBay

The word "forced" just makes it sound worse

I get what he means

Even though the GB fees are cheaper than usual on this because of the direct shipping and not paying for packaging etc and the total cost being only a few dollars more

Thank you for your reply Maximus15
What do you mean: "OP"? (sorry my english is not fluent)
If I understood, for French the time is 17 AM (tomorrow) to get the link on this thread?

sorry Original Post (at the top of the page), yes it should be 17:00 for you in Paris as it is 16:00 here in London :thumbs:

But if you actually want it then you are forced to join a GB or get scalped on eBay

The word "forced" just makes it sound worse

I get what he means

Even though the GB fees are cheaper than usual on this because of the direct shipping and not paying for packaging etc and the total cost being only a few dollars more
I know bud! Just trying to b a smart ass there! Lol

Reactions: Flloydo
No problem my friend across the channel :thumbs: Good luck nad welcome to the community! :D

You're lucky to live in UK ;)

I'm afraid because I've just read the GB rules:
1) Members CANNOT host a group buy if they do not have at least 10 positive trading feedbacks on this site AND they need to have approval of a trading moderator. Exemptions may be given for users if they have less than 10 feedbacks, but more than 5.

I joined this Forum in 2012, but unfortunately I haven't any "feedback" or something. :dunno:
So I can't register on his GB?

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15
You're lucky to live in UK ;)

I'm afraid because I've just read the GB rules:
1) Members CANNOT host a group buy if they do not have at least 10 positive trading feedbacks on this site AND they need to have approval of a trading moderator. Exemptions may be given for users if they have less than 10 feedbacks, but more than 5.

I joined this Forum in 2012, but unfortunately I haven't any "feedback" or something. :dunno:
So I can't register on his GB?

You highlighted it yourself. Host =/= join

You can't organize a GB for other users but you're free to participate (aka join) one hosted by other users that are allowed

When I read those reply, I dunno if I should laugh it off or what.
Who is forcing anyone to join this GB anyway?
Payment system online in mainland china is so much difficult compared to the rest of the world.
Unless everyone is ok with Alipay, or anyone can pay via Alipay.
I wonder why they just can't accept the fact that the information xin provided is actually true.
I really pity xin sometimes when he tried to explain things.
C'mon guys, this should be an enjoying thing, chasing after something you like. this is real world, not fantasy island. You may not get what you wanted, sometime. Right?
He can't pleased everyone. LOL

Last edited:
Payment system online in mainland china is so much difficult compared to the rest of the world.
I wonder why they just can't accept the fact that the information xin provided is actually true.
I really pity xin sometimes when he tired to explain things.
C'mon guys, this should be an enjoying thing, chasing after something you like. this is real world, not fantasy island. You may not get what you wanted, sometime. Right?

I also don't get when people ''make a fuss'' about it being chinese writing on the release as it is a chinese company offering products that are catered first and foremost to Chinese speaking people :rolleyes:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
I really pity xin sometimes when he tried to explain things.
Can I get my tracking number so that I don't miss out the delivery? It's like the third time I asked.

I thought it was coming yesterday.

Chinese writing on the package somehow have "bootleg" feel,

If you are buying from anyone without doing your Due Diligence, then it's you who are creating that perspective.

I do not have that perspective, I mostly purchase Asian Collectibles and all you have to do is to purchase from trustworthy sellers.
Asian writing on a release, can create an exotic feel, very appealing for many international collectors.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
Status
Not open for further replies.