Mad Max: Fury Road - In theatres May 15, 2015

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Tagline: What a Lovely Day.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]George Miller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlize Theron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rosie Huntington-Whiteley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Kravitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Riley Keough[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adelaide Clemens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Norton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abbey Lee[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A apocalyptic story set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. Within this world exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos. And Furiosa, a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oQoIl0j4Lk6NFvOA0u7UREF8Sxm.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and more...

Trailer:

Old infos:
The Mad Max franchise will be resurrected! The only question is, will Mel Gibson return for it?

That remains to be seen but it has been announced that Charlize Theron will be joining the post-apocalyptic fun! She has signed on to star in the fourth chapter of the series, titled Mad Max: Fury Road.

As the film doesn't start shooting until next August, the production still has time to sway Mel to return. But, if he declines, the show will go on without him, says director George Miller, who also helmed the first three films: "It could be Mel, it could be anyone."

Attachments

• madmax.jpg
    madmax.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 365
Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to this! I also can't wait for the Mad Max videogame. :scat:

Just added two more new images to my previous post by the way. :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Really looking forward to this! I also can't wait for the Mad Max videogame. :scat:

Just added two more new images to my previous post by the way. :thumbs:

Those EW exclusive pics are fu**ing awesome!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :scat: Damn I cant wait for the 1st trailer! :movie: Sucks we still have to wait almost a year for this to be released... :angry:

I'm also excited for the game Noodles! :thumbs: Just Cause 2 was a badass game, so I know this one will be crazier! Bring it on Avalanche Studios!

Reactions: harry and Noodles
What are you talking about Lollard it isn't technically a remake is it, Hardy is an excellent choice of actor. I think 30 years has been long enough for them to do a new film TBH.

Although when I first saw that poster I thought it was back to the future.

I am SO SO nervous. I grew up with Max Love him OR hate him Mel Gibson WAS Max.

Tom Hardy is a phenomenal actor Max is totally diffrent to anything he has played before. I hope that Road Fury moves with the times and the whole feel is diffrent. Replicating or paying homage to the original won't be enough.

Part of me wishes that the Mad Max was less of a statement. At the end of the day IF you are over 40 and remember the originals at that point in time those are a MASSIVE Pair of shoues to fill.