Mad Max: Fury Road - In theatres May 15, 2015

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Tagline: What a Lovely Day.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]George Miller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Hardy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlize Theron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rosie Huntington-Whiteley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicholas Hoult[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Kravitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Riley Keough[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adelaide Clemens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Norton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abbey Lee[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A apocalyptic story set in the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and most everyone is crazed fighting for the necessities of life. Within this world exist two rebels on the run who just might be able to restore order. There's Max, a man of action and a man of few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos. And Furiosa, a woman of action and a woman who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
oQoIl0j4Lk6NFvOA0u7UREF8Sxm.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With Tom Hardy, Charlize Theron, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and more...

Trailer:

Old infos:
The Mad Max franchise will be resurrected! The only question is, will Mel Gibson return for it?

That remains to be seen but it has been announced that Charlize Theron will be joining the post-apocalyptic fun! She has signed on to star in the fourth chapter of the series, titled Mad Max: Fury Road.

As the film doesn't start shooting until next August, the production still has time to sway Mel to return. But, if he declines, the show will go on without him, says director George Miller, who also helmed the first three films: "It could be Mel, it could be anyone."

Attachments

• madmax.jpg
    madmax.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 370
Last edited by a moderator:
I return from movie theatre and frankly this film deserves its title, it is FURIOUS !!!
There is no downtime, it darkens, it brawls and post-apocalyptic visual delirium is 100% faithful to the films we already know.
In short, if you want to see a movie with intrigue and subplots whose strength feature film dialogues are extendable : go your way, "Mad Max Fury Road '' is not for you. If not, come and dance and have a blast!

Last edited:
Saw it saturday with my gf, dad and best friend and we all enjoyed it. Really cool 3D, nonstop action and loved the guitar dude. Reviews are crazy good, I am shocked that this got a 98% on RT. I really, really hope this makes enough money to warrant sequels.

Reactions: harry and rover
Pretty fun movie. Intense action that just keeps moving. But it's not as perfect as everyone has been making it out to be. Why did the War Boys need blood bags? Hoult's character seemed to do fine without his. Why did the War Boys spray paint their mouths before "going to Valhalla"? I'm fine with "weird" stuff, but when it's not fleshed out, then it's really just a distraction.

Reactions: Drum18
We knew it was coming, as George Miller is already confirmed for more Mad Max sequels along with Tom Hardy, but the title for the next Mad Max movie might have been revealed. Hidden in the George Miller episode of The Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith podcast (found via The Playlist), Miller discusses the plans for the expanded Mad Max universe now that Rockatansky is back in Fury Road. "We've got one screenplay and a novella. It happened because with the delays [on Fury Road] and writing all the backstories, they just expanded." So what's the next title? Mad Max: The Wasteland.

Waiting for confirmation...

Spot on, he was brilliant:LOL: you couldn't help but laugh after a while:rofl:.

Just waiting on @bloodsnake007 review on this as I know he went to watch it last night:thumbs:
@DADDYCOOL187 and @harry Actually, I didnt get to see to see it on Friday night :sorry: the wife took too damn long to get ready so we missed our showing! :banghead: :mad: WOMEN! :rolleyes: :p But we ended up seeing Ex Machina! :drool: WOW! :OMG: I highly recommend it, one of the best films I've seen in years! :thumbs:

BUT on Sunday morning we went back to the theaters and I finally got to see 'Fury Road' and it was fu**ing GLORIOUS, beyond EPIC! :woot: Truly an insane and one of a kind action experience! :cool: My brain still hurts from ALL of the awesomeness I saw on screen... gonna go back this weekend to see it again! :D

Waiting for confirmation...
Now bring on the sequel George Miller! ;)
excited.gif

Pretty fun movie. Intense action that just keeps moving. But it's not as perfect as everyone has been making it out to be. Why did the War Boys need blood bags? Hoult's character seemed to do fine without his. Why did the War Boys spray paint their mouths before "going to Valhalla"? I'm fine with "weird" stuff, but when it's not fleshed out, then it's really just a distraction.

my take on that:
blood bag specifically for Nux was for those tumors he had... they also explained a lot of the war boys had "half lives" which to me just implied that radiation or something has cause weird mutations which is also was referenced to Immortan Joe and why his wives were so important to breed normal children. The spray paint was explained by george miller as "war paint" or that their about to die which is why Nux did it so many times lol

Really wanna get out to see this but won't be able to at the mo. So looks like this will be a blu Ray release for me

I'm off to watch in next Friday when I get back off holiday,bearing in mind I rarely go to the cinema these days it takes something special to make me do so,this looks like the one that will do It

DAMN IT!!!!! THIS IS NO LONGER PLAYING IN IMAX OR ATMOS!!!!!

I should've gone last week or this week before Thursday :(
I was going to see it last Saturday but didn't have a Babysitter for my girls:'(